cycling while overweight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycling while overweight

Can someone explain to me what happens if you weigh 250 and probably should weigh around 215-220 and run a test/d bol cycle, diet is currently in check and weight is going down

Do you workout alot or just gettn into it? Also is that your first cycle?

Comment

+ what is ur Bodyfat percentage?
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

More sides... the fatter you are the easier it is to get gyno... also steroids aren't fat burners so you may put on a lot of weight if your diet isn't really perfect... i wouldn't risk it personally.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Bpi is unknown need to get calipers diet is now in check I'm down to 239 gut is almost gone and by the time i get everything it should be good....the gyno symptoms due to weight can be deterred from getting worse by use of adex right. What is optimum bpi before starting cycle is there a real number

Comment

IMO I like to see guys get down to at least 20% or lower, some guys may say even lower than 15%.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

JM2C - u risk increasing ur BP, AAS r made from cholesterol so their is that also, to loose weight requires good diet + discipline which is required for training + AAS use - not to mention if ur fatter u will not see anything.

AAS r not a miracle drug they r a finishing drug or a boost to get past a sticking point or a medication if on HRT + if ur above 15-20% BF ur not their yet.

get to ur desired weight of 215-220 then hit it. (if u have at least a 2yr min of solid hard training).

Its all about setting goals + learning to walk B4 u run.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If that helps you, you could try some legal fat loss supplements... they'll help you but there really isn't anything easier than to lose weight.. that if your diet is right. Once you find your maintenance diet, then know what you're burning and adjust it from that information, it all becomes easy..
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

tamoxifen citrate/nolvadex is what you need if your prone to gyno,it will hinder your gains slightly though.

Comment

When I do test by itself I loose fat+water in good speed, actually better than on
                    Anything else. But personally I think you should be in good shape
                    Before going on a cycle //S
                    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Shrek, or anyone, I'm currently on hrt topical at what dose of t-cyp would I use by itself for both replacement and sort of a cycle would it be the full 4- 500

Comment

And would it be beneficial...been thinking of cruising for a while

Comment

i started juice at 22% body fat... test/EQ and DEIT AND CARDIO.... took me 8 months to get to 15%, and gear is much more effective (or noticiable now)...

IMO it all in your head u can diet and do cardiowith out gear it will still work ME i need to be ON something for me to get up, go to gym, and eat right if not my head is not in it - just me
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Wow you nailed it that is totally how I think

Comment

The part about needing chemical motivation...

Comment

Working...
                              X