Favorite bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite bulk

This question is for everybody What is your favorite bulk cycle the cycle tht amazed you please give as specific as possible.

My favorite was test e 250/tren 150 mix I did 2 ml week. I had amazing results and sex drive was crazy I was giving it to wife 4 to 5 times a day Tht cycle was somthing else please put ur favorite tht worked for you it cld be amazing for someone else also and I no it effects people different but lets forget all tht advise shit lets hear your favorite cycle and how awesome it was and made u feel and gains

Comment

My faviorite was tren e + test e + Oxymethelone=25lbs in 1 month and on this current cycle i'm doing the same except I've added Deca. on this cycle I have at least 3000mg a week its fantastic I feel like I can throw a fridge through a wall (SUPERMAN COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Only other compound ive ran other than test is NPP..currently on week 8 of 20 of Test e@600mg and NPP @4-500 mg. Dbol 30 mg a day for first 4 weeks and starting back up week 10 for another 4-6 weeks. 5k+ cals. Started cycle at 170 lbs and currently at 195. Hoping to break the 200 mark and keep a solid 190 after pct. Guess we will see!
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i think test e or c /boldenone/deca/dbol :P if someone cant bulk with that he have to give up :P
          sigpic

Comment

I only know of the one Im on right now and loveing it. If I can do as little as Im doing. "Beginners bulk cycle" and Im seeing change in size already...
            Im very happy. I would rather use less and gain a little at a time then to blow it out with mix and match.

Naps ROCKS by the way
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

my 1st cycle was test e and dbol and it had greatt gains..so after that you cant stop the juice :P
              sigpic

Comment

It is addicting isn't it?

Comment

GP SUS270 1.25ml twice a week deca 1.5ml twice a week liquid dbol 1ml a day for the first 8 weeks. And I did oral tren 3 weeks on 3 off 3 on. I ran the deca for 12 weeks the sus for 15. After pct I was able to keep 26lbs from this cycle.
                  manonmac1
                  Last edited by manonmac1; 04-16-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                    It is addicting isn't it?
                    This is THE BEST addiction I have ever had.. Not just the juice, ALL of it. The workout, The food, and the results you can see and feel.

Im hooked

Comment

yes i agree too its the best addiction!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

You did't mention the POONTANG that follows brother Bandit!!!!

Comment

Best not to post to much about the extra activity's in my life...

Comment

True not intening to throw salt on anyone's game

Comment

Those were crazy awesome results. And I agree juice is the best addiction. Some people might disagree with tht but fu:,k them lol

Comment

Working...
                              X