Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Switching from andromix to test cyp

I'm currently on andromix (test prop/Tren a/mast) 2cc eod I want to switch into test cyp I have 10 bottles I need to know how to switch into cyp from andromix. Please help me I only want to run andromix a lil while longer.

Please help me I don't really want to run it much longer then I have to..

My stats are 238lbs / bf 16% / 26 years old first time using multiple oils aka "gear"

Why to you want to stop andromix

Comment

andromix have fast esters them you have to shoot it like mond-wedns-fri-sund-tuesday-thursday-saturday so on saturday you shoot the last andromix and then on monday you start shooting the test cyp...but i cant understand why you want to do that...
      sigpic

Comment

My thoughts on this would to start the test c shots on the last week of your andro cycle. Like if you run the andro on Monday Wednesday Friday continue doing so but add the test c in there on Sunday and Thursday. It may seem like you would be running a lot of gear at once but with the release rate of the esters would mean you wouldn't have that much flowing in your system. You'll probably still notice a slight drop for a week or so once you stop the andro but the test will kick in and you'll be all good again. Again this is what I would do. Honestly I may even do this for the last two weeks of the andro cycle so I wouldn't have as long of a let down. Some others on here may can give you more exact numbers on half lives to help you make the best decision

Comment

how long have u been on the andromix?
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks you guys! I really needed a lil advice and no one ever helps me on this forum. The reason I want to stop andromix is it doesn't come up authentic on the Geneza pharam website and 3 of the bottles expired in 2015 and 3 already expired 2013 I feel that it's no safe and I'm not getting any of the results I should be getting compared to my prev cycles I've always done heavy cycles. Ive learned I've very tolerant to gear. I should be a lot more "ripped" "cut" "dry"? Idk how to explain it I think that's the best way I can explain it. I have multiple gear on hand and I figured cyp would help me gain the last 20lbs I wanted that's why cyp and I like the challenge to burn all the water off after test cyp cycle, I feel that it helps getting the ultimate dry look at the end of the season before the winter bulk. But that's just me I don't know if its right or not but its helped me in my training. And andromix idk if the "pip" post injection pain is from gear or if its dirty. My work outs are advance and my meals are so good I don't have a diet but I know how to eat I've always ate 5-8 meals a day easy. I'm also on week 4 of andromix and I shoulda seen something by now but I don't besides my abs are getting fuller but that might just be my new training routine. No I'm not giving anyone my workout routines I've worked hard to find out these secrets as the rest of you. I was thinking about doing test prop for my next shot and add cyp to it in 1 needle 1ml each every 3 days but idk if that would be bad cause test prop is every 2 days but cyp is every 3 days. Is it possible to shoot those 2 ethers in 1 pin?

Comment

Thanks you guys! I really needed a lil advice and no one ever helps me on this forum. The reason I want to stop andromix is it doesn't come up authentic on the Geneza pharam website and 3 of the bottles expired in 2015 and 3 already expired 2013 I feel that it's no safe and I'm not getting any of the results I should be getting compared to my prev cycles I've always done heavy cycles. Ive learned I've very tolerant to gear. I should be a lot more "ripped" "cut" "dry"? Idk how to explain it I think that's the best way I can explain it. I have multiple gear on hand and I figured cyp would help me gain the last 20lbs I wanted that's why cyp and I like the challenge to burn all the water off after test cyp cycle, I feel that it helps getting the ultimate dry look at the end of the season before the winter bulk. But that's just me I don't know if its right or not but its helped me in my training. And andromix idk if the "pip" post injection pain is from gear or if its dirty. My work outs are advance and my meals are so good I don't have a diet but I know how to eat I've always ate 5-8 meals a day easy. I'm also on week 4 of andromix and I shoulda seen something by now but I don't besides my abs are getting fuller but that might just be my new training routine. No I'm not giving anyone my workout routines I've worked hard to find out these secrets as the rest of you. I was thinking about doing test prop for my next shot and add cyp to it in 1 needle 1ml each every 3 days but idk if that would be bad cause test prop is every 2 days but cyp is every 3 days. Is it possible to shoot those 2 ethers in 1 pin?

Comment

If you cant take the (pip) from andromix step away from shooting propinate
                And if you cant gains size off andromix there is no help
                Sorry to sound like a dick but andromix is some powerful stuff i hope someone else can help ya cause
                Im just shocked If your gona do cyp anyway id run andro the whole 4 weeks that it takes cyp to kick in
                But there is noway cyp will get ya 20 more lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  If you cant take the (pip) from andromix step away from shooting propinate
                  And if you cant gains size off andromix there is no help
                  Sorry to sound like a dick but andromix is some powerful stuff i hope someone else can help ya cause
                  Im just shocked If your gona do cyp anyway id run andro the whole 4 weeks that it takes cyp to kick in
                  But there is noway cyp will get ya 20 more lbs

Did you not read my last post? I said andromix came up not authentic. Means gear is dirty. There for reason I haven't gained. And idk what cycles u have ran big L but I've always gain 25-40 pounds per cycle actually my first cycle I gained 48 pounds. Test e and tbol. . And like I said I have multiple gear on hand and I'm posting on here for advice not for someone to be a dick. And say if ur gonna do it go head and do it. What kinda help is that. That's not advice thats not even useful info. And if you can't gain 20lbs from cyp you should take a year or 2 off the juice cause you need to have a long pct

Comment

Dude you gained 48 pounds? WOW! Waiting on my gear to start first cycle last of May i hope. Test cyp and dbol. Not sure if i want to gain 48 pounds. But we will see soon enough.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Magic cyp? If you want some massive gains brother try out somegp oxy that shit is killer but slam lots of water and take folic acid.

Comment

I just hope new guys dont fall victim to your bullshit of gaining 48 lbs
                        I held this crap in long enough go back to your cyp cycle leave the andromix for
                        The guys who lnow how to use it. You wanna talk like you are somebody post a picture
                        PUSS BOY.

Comment

Its getting hot in here lol

Comment

Again Magic cyp? Andromix is pretty good bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                              I just hope new guys dont fall victim to your bullshit of gaining 48 lbs
                              I held this crap in long enough go back to your cyp cycle leave the andromix for
                              The guys who lnow how to use it. You wanna talk like you are somebody post a picture
                              PUSS BOY.
                              Ok buddy ur bob raging. But I will upload a pic I actually tried months ago but idk how can some walk me though that.

Comment

Working...
                              X