placed another one today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placed another one today

so this is order number 5 I think this year, at about 500$ a pop my wife told me that, lol, but naps has been just awesome to deal with. I messed up on a order last and they had no problem helping me fix it even after I sent the wrong amount in. I used a friend of mine for a few years but it was always something when I ordered so I dug around and found uncle naps, and at this point there is no need to look for another place all products that they sell are , "what I have used" g2g, my bud questioned me for about 3 weeks cuz one of my tren bottles didn't have a label, but when he started feeling like the hulk he never said another word except I need to get more...lol, think it was generic labs they don't send labels with bottles they come sep. So if your up in the air about them don't be a wimp give them a try just make it something you can tell fast if its good or not, thats what I did, "Test-prop" works pretty fast order like five of them, and when it works out u have some to get u going till the rest of your stuff gets in.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Hell ya... Naps is the bomb!!! I was 3 weeks into a cycle and OMG its kicking now Very happy my self and put in another order.. Its like Christmas when the delivery
    comes.. YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER FROM UNCAL NAPS.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be as fortunate, been approximately a week that my first orders showing as"shipped" yet still NO damn tracking info,,I hate "delivery anxiety",lol.

Comment

Working...
      X