New cycle, need great advice please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle, need great advice please!!

First things first, this is my first post, so bare with me and any positive/negitive advice is greatly appreciated. I'm looking for advice for my upcoming cycle. My cycle background is 2cycles: 1st cycle: test250E 500mg's weekly, every Mon/Thurs for 10 weeks. My 2nd cycle: test test250E 500mg's weekly for 10 weeks & weeks 5-10 pinned Tren Acetate 100. I had great results and no side effects. Note: weeks 5-10 on my 2nd cycle when I began Tren, my sex drive was through the roof, but when it came time for the knockout punch, it took all 12 rounds. Is this common while on Tren?

Anywho, my upcoming, 3rd cycle, has been ordered from Naps recently so I would say I'm 2+ weeks away from cycle start. My order is as follows:
    Test250E- 4 bottles at 10 ml
    Tren 200E- 2 bottles at 10ml
    Dbol oral- 40 tabs at 50mg's ea.
    Nolvadex oral- 60 tabs at 20mg's ea.

I'm looking for some great advice on this cycle. Preferably someone with actual expertiance with these.

Thanks everyone, hope to hear some good advice!

The Tren E is going to be a little tougher on you than the Tren A. The rule of thumb in using Test and Tren is a ratio of 5:1. So as a basic lets use 500mg's of Test to 100mg's of Tren. This is a good starting point for some who is not sure how much Tren they can handle. You can add more if you'd like and see what happens, but as you add more Tren your going to be in the same position you where in your second cycle. Check out this page from our forum:
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?8528-Tren-Sides
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thanks, I read about the tren on the link. Pretty interesting side effects. How would you cycle the products I have coming in?

Comment

maybe 3ml test/2ml tren per week? so about 750mg test and 400 mg tren monday-thursday pinnig??have you consider to add some adex or aromasin for AI to avoid some side effects??i personaly prefer aromasin...also avoid use nolvadex on pct after tren...personaly i would use clomid/aromasin on pct...how many kg you are?becouse i say 750mg test but can you handle it??
        sigpic

Comment

so think of 1-10 750mg test (2 doses of 1.5cc)
          and 1-10 400 mg tren (2 doses 1cc)
          1-6 dbol 50mg(split it 2 doses or all 1 hour before the workout whatever works you better)
          1-16 aromasin 12.5 ED or 1-10 adex 0.5 EOD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
            so think of 1-10 750mg test (2 doses of 1.5cc)
            and 1-10 400 mg tren (2 doses 1cc)
            1-6 dbol 50mg(split it 2 doses or all 1 hour before the workout whatever works you better)
            1-16 aromasin 12.5 ED or 1-10 adex 0.5 EOD
            Thanks man! Why avoid the Nolvadex? Looks like I new to place another order and get some aromasin. I can take on some extra test for sure.

Comment

@ Captain- welcome to the board bro. Lets get some information from you so that some of the vets around here can guide you in the right place. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, body fat percentage, calorie intake, macros, training history, and the obvious one- What is your goal you are trying to achieve during this cycle your about to start? You also stated above that any positive/negative advice is appreciated. Well, i wouldnt appreciate negative advise however in talking about advice you will hear a lot of different opinions here at Jm..do yourself a favor and double check-re check- and always choose the path of educating yourself when it comes to AAS usage. Theres a lot of redundant but VERY useful info floating around here. Again WELCOME to JUICED MUSCLE!
              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                @ Captain- welcome to the board bro. Lets get some information from you so that some of the vets around here can guide you in the right place. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, body fat percentage, calorie intake, macros, training history, and the obvious one- What is your goal you are trying to achieve during this cycle your about to start? You also stated above that any positive/negative advice is appreciated. Well, i wouldnt appreciate negative advise however in talking about advice you will hear a lot of different opinions here at Jm..do yourself a favor and double check-re check- and always choose the path of educating yourself when it comes to AAS usage. Theres a lot of redundant but VERY useful info floating around here. Again WELCOME to JUICED MUSCLE!
                Right on @nature101, much appreciated. Here are my stats: age:25, 5'11, 185 pds, 11% body fat, 5000+ calorie intake. My training history is 5 years lifting heavy, 2 years using test, once cycle per year. My goals are to gain and gain and gain muscle right now. I'm looking to get to 215 solid. My genetics keep me thin on the mid section and my metabolism is through the roof so it's hard to make solid gains. So my overall goal is to learn from you guys and be smart about it. I'm all ears. Thank you!

Comment

with nolva and tren you may have possible estrogen rebound and you dont want that also i see tou have more test so you can use the test 1-2 weeks more after the tren i have read a lot off ppls that doing that to prevent more sides of tren and the shutdown..
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna say a 12wk Cycle - here r 2 options;

wk 1-12 500mg TestE (split M/T)
                    wk 1-4 or 6 Dbol 25mg (go up from their if u wish) get taurine for pumps.
                    wk 2-14 adex or aromasin
                    PCT wk 15 Nolva

- Save the TrenE for a later cycle.

or

wk 1-12 500mg TestE (split M/T) - u can bump up the Test (600mg) if u get Libido or limp noodle issues.
                    wk 1-8 200mg TrenE
                    wk 2-14 adex or aromasin
                    PCT wk 15 Nolva

I also like Nature101's advice - you will hear a lot of different opinions here at Jm..do yourself a favor and double check-re check- and always choose the path of educating yourself when it comes to AAS usage. Theres a lot of redundant but VERY useful info floating around here. Again WELCOME to JUICED MUSCLE!
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      I'm gonna say a 12wk Cycle - here r 2 options;

wk 1-12 500mg TestE (split M/T)
                      wk 2-14 adex or aromasin
                      PCT wk 15 Nolva

- Save the TrenE for a later cycle.

or

wk 1-12 500mg TestE (split M/T) - u can bump up the Test (600mg) if u get Libido or limp noodle issues.
                      wk 1-8 200mg TrenE
                      wk 2-14 adex or aromasin
                      PCT wk 15 Nolva

I also like Nature101's advice - you will hear a lot of different opinions here at Jm..do yourself a favor and double check-re check- and always choose the path of educating yourself when it comes to AAS usage. Theres a lot of redundant but VERY useful info floating around here. Again WELCOME to JUICED MUSCLE!
                      500mg per week, or each pin. Same with tren, 200 mg per pin? Thanks everyone for the great advice. Very much appreciated, and once I fill myself with knowledge I will pass it on.

Comment

Both per week
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          Both per week
                          I'm all ears to to the vets. My main question would be why not tren now? I am all game for just running test, I have 6 bottles from GP. I just want to know why you say you would save tren for another cycle? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X