PCT Help Coming Off Cut Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT Help Coming Off Cut Cycle

Hi. First post here but been a lurker for a long time to help educate myself.

I have what I hope to be a fairly basic question. I plan to do a cut cycle as my first cycle (in 20 years) to get a good gauge of where I am at. I don't want to add too much size too fast and I want to get cut and hard for summer. I currently lift 4-5 times per week and at least 2 days of cardio per week. I am 43, 5'11", 190lbs, healthy, eat a clean vegetarian diet, not sure of my actual body fat percentage but based on past measurements I would guesstimate somewhere between 12% and 15% and I don't drink alcohol.

My plan is to do an 8 week cycle of test prop with oral winstrol for the last 5 weeks. What is the best PCT plan for this. Do I need more than a 4 week cycle of Nolvadex?

Many thanks in advance.

A vegan diet! On juice! Your going to deprive yourself. In order to get the most out of your cycle your going to need animal protein. If you weigh 190 then your going to need at least 250grams of protein a day. And if most of that protein is coming from shakes beans and tofu then you'll be missing out on a lot of nutrients. Not saying it can't be done but you'll definitely fall short of a complete cycle. Your pct looks good and if this really is your first cycle I would just stick to test and not stack.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Vegetarian, not vegan. I do eat eggs and dairy. I also eat a lot of protein rich legumes but no nuts. Not eating meat or fish has not held me back yet. I limit the amount of tofu that I eat for several reasons. I supplement with multi-vitamins designed for the needs of vegetarians. I will be happy adding 10-15lbs of lean mass. Not really looking to get much bigger than that....at least that's what I say now.

Comment

Good luck packing on the muscle without the meat. Let me know how you do it because its a slow process for me to gain muscle and I am eating 2-3 pounds of meat a day. No amount of juice will help you to put on muscle without protein dense food.

Comment

well to answer your question, nolva at 40/20/20/10 is all you would need for that cycle as far as drugs go along with a natural test boosting supplement
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by col4bin View Post
            Hi. First post here but been a lurker for a long time to help educate myself.

I don't want to add too much size too fast and I want to get cut and hard for summer.
            Yes, this is something we all fight against.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X