Clear All

• Started 2nd cycle

Weeks 1-16 Test E 300mg / EQ 300mg Mon/Thurs
    Weeks 1-4 GP Turan (Turinabol) 40mg ED
    Weeks 1-16 .5 Anastrozole E3D
    PCT Starts Week 18
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Did my first pin of 1.5ml of GP Test/EQ blend on Thursday. Took 20mg of GP Turan and .5 GP Anastrozole 1 hour before workout in the morning and took another 20mg GP Turan 8 hours later.

I'll keep you posted on how things progress.
    ThrottleThumb
    Last edited by ThrottleThumb; 04-13-2013, 02:21 PM.

mm maybe nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 150/100/50/50??and why adex only for 6 weeks?also many ppl pull up turan to 100mg so consider to up it to 50-60 later also i prefer better the aromasin tha adex...also for the turan dose try all the 40mg 1 hour prework and the slpit plan with 4-5 hours diference to keep leves stable and see what works better for you and use it by that way...
    sigpic

Comment

Adex was a typo, suppose to be weeks 1-16

Last PCT went well with clomid 100/100/50/50
      nolva 40/40/20/20

Comment

ok if your pct works then use it again!!you know some things dont work same on everyone...
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, pinned another 1.5ml of GP Test/EQ blend. I can say the 40mg of GP Turan has the champ down for the count. I can't wait for the Test to kick in.

Comment

A little over a week and I am confused. The man downstairs is reacting like the Test is starting to kick in. Could this be from the T-Bol? Last cycle it took a good 4 weeks for the Test to kick in.

Comment

5 Pins in and everything seems okay. Started to get the itchy nips, so I am now going .5 Anastrozole EOD. I expect things will start kicking in around the 8 pin mark.

Comment

8 Pins in and I had a great workout yesterday. Pumps were rock hard and strength was way up. Diet has been spot on. I am eating lots of lean protein every 2 hours through out the day. My weight was 182 LBS day of the first pin. I am now 190 LBS and still look lean. Acne was an issue last cycle, but nothing so far.

Comment

Good log brother!

Comment

Last day of the GP Turan and I say amen to the oral. My back pumps were getting so uncomfortable.

Comment

Guarantee youd save money and get better results by doing 600 mg Test with novaldex ONLY the entire second cycle. Your body isnt even used to compounds yet, no need to use mutliple compounds - The biggest mistake across the boards that newbies make. Simple is always best
                      The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

I was told that EQ is so mild, that at 600mg it wouldn't effect me much at all. I did 500mg of test only on the first run and I did not see a huge difference.

Comment

Wow, got a real bad headache during my workout today. I am thinking my blood pressure is up? I was feeling strong and had a great pump going when, bang my head started to pound. Anyone every have this?

Comment

At times. Almost always during leg day. I have to quit when I get one. If I continue I end up throwing up and am useless for several hours.

Comment

1/2 way in to my cycle and everything is looking good. Not putting on alot of size, but the definition is rock solid. My appetite is out of control.

Comment

Working...
                              X