Naps Pulled Through Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Pulled Through Again

After years of letting myself get out of shape, I finally decided to make a change about a year ago. After working out hard for around 6 months a buddy suggest I try some test e and I absolutely loved it. However, after the bottle was gone I was stuck wanting more and no idea where I could get some. I researched online for hours and hours wondering if I could find someone that could ship me some. I worried either it would be fake, or someone steal my money. After all my research I couldn't ignore the hundreds of post I read saying napsgear was the best hands down. I decided it was worth the risk and I placed an order for test e and sent the money wu. I followed up on the site and sure enough I was notified when payment was received within 2 days and then had an email saying it was shipped. I knew it could be up to a month so I remained patient. I came home from work about 2 weeks later and checked and it said I was down to 14 days. However something told me to check my mail box and sure enough it was already here! I was so excited on how easy the whole process was. Even better I got 6 bottle for what 2 would have cost buying in the locker room

Naps all the way
Working...
X