Trenbolone E&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenbolone E&A

Some guys choose to buy cheap juice. I wrote about that many times. wealso punlished about it in the Underground Book. What theu often don't realise is that THEY pay the price. UG Labs that sell cheap gear mostly buy cheap carrier oils, mostly veggie cooking oild from the supermarket. Industrial grade solvents and co-solvents and cheap API's (raw powders). Sometimes they are scammed by middleman from China or India because they don't know where to buy or who to trust. They also have no entrance to analyses.
    Some powder analyses.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TrEo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	156544Click image for larger version

Name:	TrAo.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	156543
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 04-11-2013, 06:42 PM.

base

Because the same contaminants ( peaks) are visible at both mass spectra (Enanthate- Acetate) it also reveils something about the quality of the the substrate (trenbolone base).

Name:	commentstren.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	152511Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	152512Click image for larger version

Name:	Tren3.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	152513

Comment

two more

from the same seri ...two more..

Name:	nando.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	152514Click image for larger version

Name:	TEo.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	152515

Comment

im not a smart man with bar charts and graphs........ which is better, in your opinion... and why
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Ronny good job but I wowuld like to know the names of the offenders. I had some tren but it is always a lottery untill you find a good place to get.

Comment

Thats why the explanation is posted underneath each chromatogram. the purity is mentioned, which means how much of the active ingredient is really what it should be.

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
            im not a smart man with bar charts and graphs........ which is better, in your opinion... and why

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
              Ronny good job but I wowuld like to know the names of the offenders. I had some tren but it is always a lottery untill you find a good place to get.
              These are powder salers, who buy from manufacturers and resell to homebrewers and UG Labs. Its impossible to tell who buys from this particular guy.

Comment

Working...
              X