Generic Labs Enanthate 250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Labs Enanthate 250?

So I ordered Generic labs Enanthate 250. The liquid is clear which I looked up now and that doesn't matter.... But in the small print around the bottle it says 1ml contains 250mgs of testosterone enantate.. Missing the H... Is there anyone out there that can vouch if this test is any good.

They left the h out cause its generic lmfao,I would also like to see what is answered on this question too.

Comment

Yeah I asked Naps they said all their gear is certified..... And to send them a picture of the product. Against my better judgment I've went ahead and injected it disregarding my own concerns. We will find out if it good or not in about 6 weeks right? Is that about how long it takes for it to kick in?

Comment

Bro, if you are worried about gear being illegitimate, DO NOT inject it. You have no idea what you could be putting into your body! I would send the pics to naps and see what they have to say about it and then go from there.

Comment

?? Did you not get it from Naps? I mean I get being concerned but a picture doesn't tell you what's in the bottle. Its a trust thing anytime you put anything in your body and over years of using gear from Naps I trust that what they send me is legit.

Comment

Yeah I ordered it through NAPS

here is the link to the exact stuff i ordered http://www.napsgear.net/enanthate-250-p494

But at the bottom where they have testosterone enanthate. My bottle has testosterone enantate
            HunterSato
            Last edited by HunterSato; 04-11-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Alright I submitted my ticket I'll let you guys know how they handle this

Comment

Here is a picture of my Product

http://imgur.com/l6YCGk9

Comment

I don't think I would be concerned. They may have updated labels and are no longer using the exact same one thats on the website. I've never used this brand but I've always been satisfied with naps. I'm thinking they'll set your mind to ease. Again I don't blame you for the concern. Sometimes this can be a dangerous game we play. That's why you have to find a reliable source and trust what you're getting is what you paid for. I found that with naps and am confident that you'll find the same. Good luck.

Comment

Actually I trust NAPS they came through on all accounts. But I won't be ordering this brand anymore I'm going to stick with GP for now on. I'll be pretty irritated if this stuff is bad though. I'm buying a saliva test and I'm going to check my levels in 10 weeks I'll let you guys know wether or not to buy this brand.

Comment

I would have to say its legit sometime i have seen labels misprinted by letter or two,,,,

Comment

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Comment

Yeah I've stuck with the GP brand to. It hasn't let me down yet and I go with the if it ain't broke don't fix it thing.

Comment

Naps treat me great time and time again

Comment

id inject it anyway, ive had shit labeled ENATAT

Comment

Working...
                              X