Peptides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptides

What peptides have you guys used? Which ones have y'all liked? And what kind of dosages where y'all running?
    One decision determines your legacy

GH - 2-10ius, very nice.
    TB5 - 5mg 1xwk for 1month, then 5mg 1xmonth. - good for recovery + minor injurys. - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8aka-TB-500%29
    GHRP-6 - 100-150 mcg 3xday, good for appetite increase when using Tren.It has a short half life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes and not longer than 60 minutes after administration. Effective dosages in humans range from 100mcg to 3mcg/Kg of body weight and shows to be equally effective in both men and women.
    MT2 - 100mcg 1xwk, good for Tan

more; http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/drugs...e-and-peptides
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Have you used igf lr3 yet Odb? Kind of thinking about running it with my pct

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
        Have you used igf lr3 yet Odb? Kind of thinking about running it with my pct
        No, I have not run that -yet.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Let me know how it goes once you do

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
            Let me know how it goes once you do
            Good stuff "IF" you can find the real thing. I like using it on my off days from training too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex View Post
              Good stuff "IF" you can find the real thing. I like using it on my off days from training too.
              thats the biggest issue right now. there is so much stuff that i dont trust. igf for $20? really? come on now. i've used some research grade igf that was good and some that i felt nothing from. until i can get my hands on what i know is real, i dont want to waste any more of my money.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X