Your ordering history at NapsGear.NET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ordering history at NapsGear.NET

Hey guys, we have switched to the new version of the shopping cart software. The old orders have been archived. If you have any question about your order, we will be happy to assist you. Simply create a ticket in the support section of our website.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have an AOL, Hotmail, MSN, comcast or Windows Live email address then your junk mail filter will probably reject our response, and you will not receive a reply. We advise you get another email address if you need to contact us.
    All tickets are responded within 12 hours. If you don?t receive a response to your email, please log back to the support page again, your response will always show up in your Support Account.
    sigpic

http://napshelp.com/ - 24/7 Customer Support Center

No PMs please. Contact our Customer Support Online Service or PM our PROs here: GXR64, TeamNaps, M FREAKY

Good to know thanks Naps.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i have a question, I can not log in my account, i tried to have a password resent and I am not getting my emails, mines yahoo... i cant log in to see my orders and im getting worries that im getting scammed...

Comment

is this on the new site that you ordered on or the old site. If you used the old site you will need to create a new account and if you have questions on your order send in a ticket and naps can help you since they archived all the orders. Your not getting scammed at all bro. If you have problems send in a ticket and naps will help you out.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

New site looks good

Comment

ok, thanks, i am able to log in but i made my order over a week ago and my order says its still pending:/ and package is not shipped . ..

Comment

can you pay thru western union on line with credit card?

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse11 View Post
                can you pay thru western union on line with credit card?
                Personally bro, I'd go pay in person.

You want the least amount of info out there as possible just to be safe imo.

The new site looks great Naps!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                  Personally bro, I'd go pay in person.

You want the least amount of info out there as possible just to be safe imo.

The new site looks great Naps!

Has anyone paid by CC on NAPS and had it successfully shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
                    Has anyone paid by CC on NAPS and had it successfully shipped?
                    Have you placed a order yet??? Don't believe they offer cc transactions......

Comment

Working...
                    X