Water Retention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Retention?

Whats the best way to reduce water retention while on a cycle? My face blows up like a puffer fish when im on test. Does nolva help? Also is there any other home remedies? Suana, cardio, lots of water... ect?

adex .5 eod should help quite a bit

Comment

i took water pills that work for me and brought my BP back down too

Comment

Try running prop instead of E or C, also adex at .25-.5mg ed will keep it down.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Thanks you very much for the info guys!! The only problem is I will be running hcg 5 days apart in the middle of my cycle and have read it will have little to no affect if I don't run nolva with it. Does adex work just as well with hcg?

Comment

i've had no gyno problems while running adex with my hcg instead of nolvadex. i think that an AI is a good plan but diet is also a big part for me. if i eat clean, i carry much less water. alot of people think water retention is this awful thing, but don't forget, holding some additional water will make you strong, pad your joints, and give you amazing pumps.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

For me controlling water retention comes via taking an AI(adex), doing plenty of cardio(which has the added bonus of increasing your appetite),and eating clean foods, especially when it comes to carbohydrates!

Comment

Arimedex best thing around...

Comment

Working...
                X