3rd cycle and some GH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd cycle and some GH!!!

hello guyz i am new in forum and i am ready to start my new cycle and i think about to add some GH too..
    Lets start with my stats: age 23 172cm/80kg/12.5%BF...
    my cycles was:
    test e 500mg/12 weeks and 30mg dbol/6 week
    and the 2nd test e 500mg/week+boldenon 600mg/week 12 weeks + dbol 40mg/4 weeks..

now i want a lean bulk cycle to drop some BF and get some good mass gains...now i am about 6 months off from cycle and i want to start the 3rd in about 1 month and i think of this cycle:
    1-14 susta 750 mg/boldenon 600mg / week
    1-7 npp 300mg / week
    7-14 tren ace 300mg/week
    AI aromasin 12.5mg ED
    PCT clomid+aromasin i want to avoid nolvadex due to the fact i use tren...and HCG before the pct...
    All Gear will be from napsgear GENEZA PHARMA...should i have to use any oral for kickstart??maybe some turanabol or stanozol?? for 4 weeks???

now for the GH i think to use 4IU GH in the cycle and keep that for PCT and after too target will be to reduce BF and get some quality mass and maitain my gains on and after pct... but i am new to GH i want to buy hygetropin blue tops from naps gear about 3 kits...i have to seperate the injections morgning and pre or post work out???what about the diet i have to wait whet i inject GH some time and then eat??i have to use some t3 in GH any time for my thyroid???becouse i have read many different reviews...

about my diet i will start with 300 protein/600 carbs and then i will reduce carbs and increase some protein and some cardio through the week on the mornings... i accept any opinion you have for my cycle becouse i write here to get advices and help offcourse thank you guyz i am new here and i hope i will help you too with cycles...
    sigpic

Thats alot of gear For a 3rd cycle In my opinion you dont need to waste more of your money on the hgh
    At 23 years old and your only at 12.5 percent body fat you dont need it yet
    The tren should help you get the body you want and probably get you to 8 percent body fat but a ripped up 8 percent
    Save the hgh for when steroids start to have less effect on your body which will happen since your jumping so far ahead on your dosages
    We are here to help and not to be your parents but MAN THATS ALOT OF GEAR
    You can get great results on half of all that hear Goodluck keep us posted

Comment

ok man thanks the GH was only i think i had about my basic plan is the AAS cycle and of course i will not go back in 3-4 months after cycle to get a new one before i recover...do you think i will need an oral to kick start or kick off the cycle??i think only the injactables one are too good enough to get my goal reached...dont know about 8% BF but 10% or some under i will be very glad to get it ...what about my pct its ok to use clomid and aromasin instead or clomid and nolvadex????and one more thing big L do you think i will have any advantage if i use gh for 10 weeks?? with 2-4iu from naps the blue tops with name 191aa just to finish the pct to maintain my gains or there are too enough??just asking you know...
      tsek0s
      Last edited by tsek0s; 04-05-2013, 03:34 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Your not gona need an oral to kick start
        But you could add winny at 50 mg the last 6 weeks if you wanted
        Im just not a fan of hgh this early in the game for you

Comment

nicee i will add some winny to kick off i plan like 12-17 week so i start straight ahead the pct is that ok>???
          sigpic

Comment

yeah I see no need to up ur Test (Sust) to 750 stay @ 500mg since ur adding compounds.

in ref to the GH read up more their r several post on diet + Timing of GH but like BigL said wait on that.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeap ODB i will not use it yet it was just in my mind you know...so on 500 mg maybe its better to change test i think right?? becouse bolton/tren/npp will go monday/wedn/friday right??i think its too long to shoot monday friday...
              sigpic

Comment

guyz what about to remove the boldenone and keep it for the winter bulk cycle??or its ok to keep that along with tren and npp its it worth???
                sigpic

Comment

I would say keep it. Should give you nice vascularity and when i do tren it hurts my appeatiate and EQ will help with that
                  If you do drop EQ i would add masteron while running tren
                  Its up to you not sure why ur running the npp

Comment

masteron enathate or prop in place of npp you think???i use npp just to kick me to put some kg and then to work on them with dry compounds but i am also in the think to put masteron E of GP in the place of npp but for 10-12 week the masteron at 600mg or 400??i want some lean mass thats my target not to be ultra cutted :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Of your using tren ace you could use mast prop
                      Adding masteron to tren cycle is like icing on the cake
                      Or cause your using eq you can shoot mast E
                      Gona just have to shoot quite abit
                      I inject 2 times on monday and 2 times thursday

Comment

i didnt understand the shootin plan can you write it i have in my mind to to shoot sust/equip/npp and then the tren on mond/wensd/friday and i will slipt injections on 2 sites becouse of the consatration you know...so how you mean i can do it??i think finaly i will use masteron prop inj 3 time per week like the other but make i will keep masteron 14 weeks or 10 is eenough??
                        tsek0s
                        Last edited by tsek0s; 04-08-2013, 06:27 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

cycle plan canceled for some weeks due to plans changed i am on sams project now so i will post update with the new cycle when the plans will be ready !!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X