test only for my 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test only for my 1st

Not sure what i should do. Been reading alot on here and still can not make up my mind. Should i try to run just 500mg a week of test to see how my body will respond or should i add dbol for 1st 4 weeks?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Either way won't hurt bro. My recommended 1st cycle for anyone is 500mg/week of test cyp or enanthate split into two injections, and dbol at 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks. Just make sure you have some arimidex while you are on. I would start it at .5mg E3D and adjust only if you start seeing sides getting bad. Post cycle, I would do Nolvadex for 4 weeks dosed at 40/20/20/10

Comment

Ethan on the beginners bulk cycle on uncle nappy site is says to take the arimidex .5 everyday for the whole 10 weeks. You saying to take every 3 days? Help me to understand why i should or shouldn't take it every day.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Every day is overkill. You definitely won't need it that often. I took it at .5 EOD a couple of cycles ago and started having issues with joint pain and I dried out quick. Taking it too much will hinder your gains and I experienced that first hand. As soon as I lowered the dose, I started gaining again lol. On my previous cycle I only took it twice a week and had absolutely no issues. Now, everyone is different, so you may find that you need to take it more often but you won't know until you've run the cycle. That's why I recommend starting at .5 E3D and adjusting only if you start seeing sides such as puffy nipples, lumps, and soreness in your nipples.

Comment

Thanks bro. Can i send you a PM about a site i ordered from? Want to know what you think.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yes you can PM me, but I'll tell you right now Naps is the only place I will advise you to order from. Only because it is the only place I've ever gone :P

Comment

I'm for sure no expert in this game but I'm currently on my first cycle and I chose to do the 500mg a week split imto two pins of Test Cyp. I'll admit I was kind of scared is why I went with only one compound so I could really keep an eye on the sides. Also taking the arimidex at .5 on the same days I pin and its working great for me.

Comment

Thanks for the input Bull. Sounds like you did some research before you started your cycle lol.

Comment

Ethan knows what he's talking about. He wont steer u wrong, as far as the dbol goes its a great kickstart but im a big dude of 245lb and i didn't notice it till i was taking 30mg twice a day. But always taking one of the 30mg about an hour b4 my workout and it made me pumped i thought, and my strength went up fast.

Comment

i dont think throwing in some dbol for the 1st 4-6wks at 20 to 30mgs would b a bad thing. jmo
                    sigpic
                    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                    X