differences in oil base aas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• differences in oil base aas

If i had an allergic reaction to sus270 possibly bc of the oil it was suspended in how can i find out what oil that was or what other aas i can and cannot use? I just don't want to go buy more stuff i cant use. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Tell is more about the reaction. Was it red. Hot to the touch. Or just sore

Comment

Yeah, exactly that .. swollen,red,sore,hot, and lasted like 7 days. Shit sucked real bad.

Comment

Where did u pin and how long of a needle did u use?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

What brand was it

Comment

Are you saying every time you pinned you got the same thing? If it only happened 1 or 2 times it was probably just a bad pinning job. Even if you think it went perfect it could still get like that. Or did you do a whole cycle with pain every time or just quit after first pin.?
            sigpic

Comment

contact the lab or UG lab who made the product (if they r any good) they will tell u what the mix was.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Along time ago i had a similiar problen with some junk i bought from some kid at the gym
                2 injections 2 softball sized deep red hot to the touch red marks on both cheeks
                They were actially sticking outta my skin
                If the stuff you took wasnt from naps then i think you would have no problems with gp gear
                Unless it has propinate in it lol

Comment

It was gp sus270 from naps and it happened every pin for 3 weeks, i know how to do it correctly and i have never had it happen before, so idk i herd it could of been bc the prop but i was told i could be allergic to certain oils. I just don't know what oil was in that sus270 or what other products will use the same oil. But gp test e250 was fine and tren e200 was fine.

Comment

I never doubted your pinning Other people just like to state obvious stuff
                    I would say it the propinate

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                      It was gp sus270 from naps and it happened every pin for 3 weeks, i know how to do it correctly and i have never had it happen before, so idk i herd it could of been bc the prop but i was told i could be allergic to certain oils. I just don't know what oil was in that sus270 or what other products will use the same oil. But gp test e250 was fine and tren e200 was fine.
                      If u still have the vial, send them the lot # and see if they can track down which oil they used to make it. I would still like to know where u pinned and what size needle u used if u dont mind me asking
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                        We all know how to pin correctly, I pin better than any Dr. I've had. But in your first two statements you didn't state whether it was a one time thing or not. I questioned it because the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago after a what seemed to be perfect pin. I did Andromix with a little Cyp and two days later it swelled up and was reddish. I had been using it for a while so I knew it was good. Sometimes it just happens.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                          If u still have the vial, send them the lot # and see if they can track down which oil they used to make it. I would still like to know where u pinned and what size needle u used if u dont mind me asking
                          I used a 23gauge. 1" and it happened for 6 injections in a row. I stopped using it and i looked at it yesterday and now it went from clear to a milky white color. Why would that happen? And do u think naps would replace it with lets say some test e250
                          Rxjunkie001
                          Last edited by Rxjunkie001; 04-09-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I tried the live support and got nothing? Do they email me or something?

Comment

Working...
                            X