Alittle upset with naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alittle upset with naps

Okay some of you guys and ladies read a few months back when i was abit mad at naps for starting there new cheating contests and said instead of giving money to the winners they should hook up some of are members here on juiced muscle that help promote naps
    Now it comes that they were giving out free gear on another website what the heck you wanna start giving out handouts to your customers why dont you start here
    Thanks for listening have a great day

Originally posted by Big L View Post
    Okay some of you guys and ladies read a few months back when i was abit mad at naps for starting there new cheating contests and said instead of giving money to the winners they should hook up some of are members here on juiced muscle that help promote naps
    Now it comes that they were giving out free gear on another website what the heck you wanna start giving out handouts to your customers why dont you start here
    Thanks for listening have a great day

Damn bro for real i would love some extra gear,

Comment

Did you say something to Sam about it????
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I am sure they will have some Promo freebies on here, One Board a time, I asked myself the same question how about my OLM Board,,,,

Comment

Did some one say Buy one get One FREE...

Any one ??? Maybe it will catch on.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

It would be nice of naps to give all boards the same benefits
            Im still gona buy from them like always but sometimes id like to see
            EVERYONE get the same deals

Comment

Damn really? That's a little odd :/ I'm sure if they are giving out love, they will spread it this way soon enough. I will say, this board defends Naps' integrity more than any other site I've seen lol

Comment

Yeah Naps lets get with the program, Don't leave my Community behind

Comment

And when i say free product i mean 300 hundred dollars worth to each person
                  Dont let this slide guys On this site that seems to get left out there are constant threads about people asking us if naps is legit
                  Constantly helping people pick out juice and keeping them safe Now we arent asking for all 300 dollars free but dabm NAPS
                  Throw us a bone

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                    I am sure they will have some Promo freebies on here, One Board a time, I asked myself the same question how about my OLM Board,,,,
                    ^^^^ amen esp with other sponsors there running contests all the time and new sponsors giving out free samples
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                      ^^^^ amen esp with other sponsors there running contests all the time and new sponsors giving out free samples
                      Agreed. Even if they just seemed active and interested. Nobody hangs out on the naps board there as they don't have very active reps, none really to speak of here either, and they don't do much to generate interest. It seems they are being slowly left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                        Agreed. Even if they just seemed active and interested. Nobody hangs out on the naps board there as they don't have very active reps, none really to speak of here either, and they don't do much to generate interest. It seems they are being slowly left behind.
                        i also think the contests they ran with the pics left a bad taste in ppls mouths with all the fakes and drama

Comment

It reminds me of my satellite there always offering free stuff to new customers and don't give the people thts been with them years shit. Same concept

Comment

their contests seem to be run through multiple boards too, i think it would help if they ran some specific contests or deals for just JM or whatever forum....they have a rep over at OLM, cant remember the last time i seen them here. i know there is one, well was one

Comment

Maybe I need to design JM T-Shirt or JM TankTops logos and give them away maybe I will put naps out of business lol,,,,

Comment

Working...
                              X