Shipped!!!!!! =d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipped!!!!!! =d

Hahaa I'm soo excited! I'm like a 5th grade school girl. Just was confirmed that my stuff has been shipped. The only thing that worries me is that its in two packages. Think they will arrive at the same time? Also I live in a small suburb in IL right outside of chicago. Anyone have any experience with shipping in IL. I hope it comes in fast sense i live in a small town. I hear most of the shipping problems are in the bigger citys like LA, cant blame um bet those guys at the post office have lots of work on their hands. I have heard lots of great stuff from naps i sure hope they come through.

They come thru.....Always! I would think that you should see your package in less than 20 days! That is usually the average that ive seen here in CO! Just try to forget that you're even waiting for a package, and it'll get here before you know it!

Comment

Nice nice, once you go naps bro you never go back
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

nice 2 see some positive feedback, ive yet 2 place an order, but was it shipped discretly? thats 1 of my concerns.

Comment

never had a problem with there shipping at all bro. Its shows up in time everytime with no issues.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

13 days to south east Michigan. Bet you get it in two weeks.
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I've never had any issues with naps shipping.

Just to be safe,,,, I wouldn't list too much of your info on the open forums. Customs might start looking for pkgs going to a small suburb outside of chicago

Comment

wHEN I DID HAVE ISSUES THEY FIXED EVERYONES ISSUES. EVEN THOUGH WE COMPLAINED _A _ _ TOOK CARE OF US ALL.

Comment

Day 17 nothing yet!!

Comment

Its coming
                    Dont think about it and dont worry it will be there.
                    I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

New member and I just made my first order with Naps. Good to hear all the positive feedback and I'm sure I'll be adding mine soon!
                      Gonzo, trust me, 17 days is nothing............ I waited close to 3 MONTHS with another site, but it came through.

Comment

YUP SOMETIMES IT B LIKE THAT. N_ _ s IS g2g

Comment

Originally posted by mindgame516
                          Mine was sent out on the 8th of December and I'm starting to get a lil worried after they posted my order as shipped it was deleted
                          Have you made a ticket yet?? Go to customer support and they can help you with that.......
                          They can provide you with a tracking number........ Let us know.....

Comment

you probably deleted it by accident but any way it doesnt delete in there system just on ur end for ur benefit. and give them at least 24hrs to respond

Comment

woot woot!! just got my vails today just waiting on my DBOL! NAPS is the shit sooo discret!! I placed a small order and they shipped it in two packages just to make sure it doesnt look suspicious going thru customs im sure.... or i dont really know the reason but i am sold for life!!! I <3 NAPS hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X