Dbol/Oxy Mixed INJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol/Oxy Mixed INJ

i saw this product and just want to know what some of you think about it because I've always thought of mixing the two but all the research I've done on the two suggest that gains would be the same but sides would be increased ten fold

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

INJ? you mean injectable orals?? These drugs are designed to go through the liver and become active so not sure if it will work using injectable. Even if it worked, I dont think the sides would be increased any more than oral route

Comment

i've used the two orals together. there is an article out there on the net talking about the benefits of using lower doses of the 2 vs higher doses of one or the other. i used 25 or 30mg dbol with 50mg drol and saw great strength and mass gains. if one wanted to keep the dose down low, you coud take a 1/2 drol tab in the am, 25mg and then inject 1/2cc later in the day before training.

its a good combo
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X