Rwr!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwr!!!!

Would i like to know if www,rwrlatinamerica.com is a real website of rwr australia?
    thanks

Rwr

Australia cracked down on the booming business of veterinairy steroids sales from Australia to the rest of the world. Then Australian companies started to sell there products from mexico via a branch of their compant mostly they changed name frequently to fly under the radar like Jurox -> Anabolic ST -> SYD-group, and Troy Laboratories -> Denkall Mexicana -> Quality Vet (QV).

I wrote an article about it after Alberto Salthiel was arrested in Mexico. After that most famous Aussie brands like Illium –jurox –Denkall –RWR etc etc where mostly faked or counterfeited.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IanBoS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	152500Click image for larger version

Name:	RWRBoS1.jpg
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	152501Click image for larger version

Name:	RWR fakeJ_opt (2).JPG
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	152502

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Australia cracked down on the booming business of veterinairy steroids sales from Australia to the rest of the world. Then Australian companies started to sell there products from mexico via a branch of their compant mostly they changed name frequently to fly under the radar like Jurox -> Anabolic ST -> SYD-group, and Troy Laboratories -> Denkall Mexicana -> Quality Vet (QV).

I wrote an article about it after Alberto Salthiel was arrested in Mexico. After that most famous Aussie brands like Illium –jurox –Denkall –RWR etc etc where mostly faked or counterfeited.

[ATTACH]4167[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4168[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4169[/ATTACH]

so www.rwrlatinamerica.com is fake?

Comment

i think that i saw an old analysis of estrombol,,,,do you have??

Comment

Working...
        X