Mixing Juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Juice?

Ok posted a thread and got some really good info from the vets now got another one for my brethren of steel. The time has come and I am wondering if I can draw from two different bottles of juice in order to do one injection? Perhaps 1ml test+1ml deca= 1 delt im? If you got the info or where to find out let me know thanks guys.

Yes that's fine. I use a drawing needle and an injection needle so when you draw it doesn't dull the new needle
    One decision determines your legacy

Comment

yes...always change the needle...it dulls tremendously after the pass through the stopper, especially 2 vials...I forgot to change one time and the damn needle bounced off my skin..just buy alot of pins...

Comment

I sometimes draw from 3 even 4 vials. Just remember to inject the same amount of air that you will be drawing out into each vial first. I sometimes forget that.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't mix a water base with an oil base in the same needle, they wont mix, and yes, use a big gauge(18 is what I use) to draw with, then change to a injection pin!

Comment

Originally posted by brutusthebull View Post
            Don't mix a water base with an oil base in the same needle, they wont mix, and yes, use a big gauge(18 is what I use) to draw with, then change to a injection pin!
            not true...been doing that since starting 15+ years ago...I ALWAYS inject suspension or winny with another oil in the SAME syringe...no problems...still here....

Comment

Originally posted by big_john View Post
              yes...always change the needle...it dulls tremendously after the pass through the stopper, especially 2 vials...I forgot to change one time and the damn needle bounced off my skin..just buy alot of pins...
              haha yeah, i've done that before...
              sigpic
              http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

Working...
              X