No announcement yet.

Triset's and Superset's While Juicing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triset's and Superset's While Juicing?

I was wonder if it's a good idea to do trisets and supersets while pining? I like to stay busy in the gym. Would this effect my gains?

I don't know if I quite understand what you are asking, but anything to increase the intensity would be positive for your gains, especially while on gear.

Comment

Alright. I just like to do supersets like on an arm day I'll do hammer curls followed by tricep extension with no break in between.

Comment

1 minuet breaks between and stretching is just as important as the work out. The key is finding the balence and not to under feed and over burn. With that said my arms
        are shot but I know recovery will be in about 2 days time and Ill do it again. This has been an awesome cycle for me.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I start every tricep workout with tri sets. Gets a ton of blood into the muscle right off the bat. Every workout i do for any bodypart always include a variety of techniques in it. Including tri sets, supersets, drop sets, fst 7, and straight sets. I read an article about overtraining by ronnie coleman a while back in a MD and ronnie was saying he trains until he feels like he has the maximum amount of blood in his muscle then calls it quits for that bodypart ao thats what i try to follow now. It all just depends on what your comfortable doing. But keeping the muscles guessing is the best thing you can do for gains wheather on or off cycle
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSato View Post
            I was wonder if it's a good idea to do trisets and supersets while pining? I like to stay busy in the gym. Would this effect my gains?
            Bro- gear or juice does not make you grow- Training and eating does, therefore your question is backwards- is your cycle accurate to ehance your training and diet- Gear does shit without diet and training. You need to reserach more on training not gear
            The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by alex.18 View Post
              i start every tricep workout with tri sets. Gets a ton of blood into the muscle right off the bat. Every workout i do for any bodypart always include a variety of techniques in it. Including tri sets, supersets, drop sets, fst 7, and straight sets. I read an article about overtraining by ronnie coleman a while back in a md and ronnie was saying he trains until he feels like he has the maximum amount of blood in his muscle then calls it quits for that bodypart ao thats what i try to follow now. It all just depends on what your comfortable doing. But keeping the muscles guessing is the best thing you can do for gains wheather on or off cycle
              rule number 101 never emulate pros- they are genetically gifted ,abuse gear , eat shitloads of clean calories and train way more than you ever should
              The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Working...
              X