training question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training question

I'm currently following the Kris geffin 12 WK trainer from Bb.com. they all seem to be similar though using revolving workouts with varying recovery days question - is this proper or is it a bit conservative and once gear is started does the workout need to change (poundage of course changes) about me I am a hard gainer lifting for round 5 years more serious in the last one year diet is finally in check I'm 6'3 245 high with bit of a beer gut all advice is appreciated

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...pound-work-out

Comment

Personally, I would listen to your body. More is not necessarily better. If you are lifting hard, going to failure, and maintaining a good diet. You should be seeing progress. Gear will help speed up the recovery process. This varies with each individual. If you find yourself blowing pass everything then up your training. I use the FITT method. Either change the frequency, intensity, time, or type. If you are following geffin's 12 week program. You will be going to pyramiding and going to failure. So it will not be conservative. You should not be able to do another rep. I believe this would be a pretty intense workout.

Comment

Alright thanks for the feedback it makes perfect sense, sometimes you don't see it until you ask and get a proper response thanks bro

Comment

4 weeks into that work out and plan to start gear on Monday. Its progressive enough and at most I find my self pushing that much harder and eating clean and
          lean 7 to 8 times a day. Find my self gaining in both size and taking a new shape. Like Gangustahn said "Listen to your body" Think about what your doing as your doing it. Make the connection between your muscle and mind. And when you don't think you can lift it again. Think about the guy that you want to punch in the face for saying something stupid to you... I got real aggressive today doing Chest and was told by one of the women there that I had one mean look on my face. LOL! I did NOT tell her what I was thinking but the guy I killed today might have something coming one day Hope this helps and keep pushing.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks fellas I really like the straight talk and open atmosphere of this forum I'm new to the site but I visit it and read it multiple times through the day....I'm sold

Comment

Hi..
              I'm currently following the Kris Geffen 5 WK trainer from Bb.com.
              i can take some outer exercise like walk.
              i can not lose more wait who will i can lose it????

Comment

Originally posted by addicon View Post
                Hi..
                I'm currently following the Kris Geffen 5 WK trainer from Bb.com.
                i can take some outer exercise like walk.
                i can not lose more wait who will i can lose it????
                You will translate for us .. Yes?
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Juice=fast gains/fast healing I don't have off days just rotation. What ever your doing if you were doing it before juicing you should be able to do the same or more.

Comment

Working...
                  X