hygetropin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hygetropin.....

Anyone have any experience with this HGH? Im 305 with and right around 18% bodyfat. About to start dieting for sixteen weeks just see what I look like when I do my first show ever next year. Everyone has been telling me to go do it now. I want to be the show stopper plus I dont like to lose. I have never used the synthectic before.

Originally posted by Bigassdude View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this HGH? Im 305 with and right around 18% bodyfat. About to start dieting for sixteen weeks just see what I look like when I do my first show ever next year. Everyone has been telling me to go do it now. I want to be the show stopper plus I dont like to lose. I have never used the synthectic before.
    sounds like you're a pretty big guy. at 18%, you've got a lot of work in front of you. getting that BF in check now sounds like a good idea. once you get it down, keep the bulking cleaner and you'll probably have better luck in your prep staying a little closer to contest weight.

btw, hyge is great gh. some of the best around.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X