order recieved from naps today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order recieved from naps today

got 20 bottles of sust 6 clomid 6 nolva 5 d-bol and used the wire transfer method and it shipped as said for the 10-12 days. couldnt be happier! thanks

Shut the f up about payment and delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
      Shut the f up about payment and delivery!
      Easy up on the test bro. If you read the rules completely you'll see that they pertain to specifics. Like dates time delivery methods. Let the mods do there job and enjoy the board.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
        Easy up on the test bro. If you read the rules completely you'll see that they pertain to specifics. Like dates time delivery methods. Let the mods do there job and enjoy the board.
        Haha yep. Agreed

Comment

Naps is very reliable please post when you recieve the goodness I am wanting to place a similar order but am wondering if it will come in separate packages.

Comment

Any way that the mods can "Hold" the posting for review before it hits the page ? It would put a stop to unwanted postings.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

There are better ways to handle it then have a hold on all postings
              We dont need baby sitter PEOPLE need to read the rules or BE GONE

Comment

ppl are stupid.
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

well if youre talking about the juicedmuscle rules sticky i did read it and it doesnt say anything about not posting what i posted. guess im confused on trying to inform people that i got my shit. you mad i got shit and you dont? seriously lighten the F up

Comment

Originally posted by mdavid82 View Post
                    well if youre talking about the juicedmuscle rules sticky i did read it and it doesnt say anything about not posting what i posted. guess im confused on trying to inform people that i got my shit. you mad i got shit and you dont? seriously lighten the F up
                    Each section has rules listed under it. In the napsgear.net section the rules under that section say no T/A talk no discussing payment method ect.....
                    You can read them but they are different from the rules in all the other sections. It's probably a good rule of thumb to follow them even though you didn't post in the napgear section. It would probably also be better if the same list of rules were the same in every section to cut down on the confusion and people blowing up on others because the section you posted doesn't say you can't post what you did.

Comment

just didnt see the need for the hostility. sorry i made a mistake

Comment

Originally posted by mdavid82 View Post
                        just didnt see the need for the hostility. sorry i made a mistake
                        I agree with you 100%. If you have never been to every section then you wouldn't have read that. The rules need to be uniformed under each section or how about add a rule section period. It would sure cut down on the confusion because if the rules are all the same in every section but napsgear.net then you posting this under the section you did then you didn't make a mistake. But again its better to follow the rules for one section in every section and nobody gets bent out of shape.
                        manonmac1
                        Last edited by manonmac1; 03-24-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Monanmac1 your on the money.
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X