Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopping cycle after two weeks. Need suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping cycle after two weeks. Need suggestions...

This guy I know, 34 y/o been lifting for a few years. 5'8" 168Lbs.

Hey guys, This guy I know started his second cycle two weeks ago.
    His first 10 weeks cycle was just GP Test Cyp 250, 2X a week. He did all 10 weeks, did 5 weeks of PCT and waited another month before starting his second cycle.

For his second cycle he started to use Sustanon 275, 2X a week. The pain from the shots are so unbearable, he wants to stop after his fourth shot (Week 2).

What are your recommendations?

This guy i know, wants to know if he needs to start a PCT or is he ok just stopping everything?

I hope this post makes sense.

My reccomendation is have him grab some cypinate or ethanate if he can ASAP
    Start it immeditly My body hates sustanon also

Comment

Yeah sust270 was my first cycle.. You just have to work through the pain. But im with BIG L. Grab something a little easier it will take roughly 2weeks for the sust270 to work its way out totally

Comment

It's usually the Test Prop in the Sust, some guys it reacts like that. I'm one of them, the Test Prop usually only hurts me when I pin my leg. My whole quad from my hip to my knee will feel like some one kicked me there. Another issue it could be is some guys can't handle a mix more than 250mg's per cc, my first time with a Test 400 would effect me the same way, but just not the leg, it would make me swell up pretty bad and hurt like a mother fucker. If it's not any of these issues then it maybe infected, if it is you have to keep a close eye on it, it could get very bad very quickly.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

The arm is feeling much better today, 4 days after the pin. This guy I know still wants to stop pinning all together. Getting more/different gear is not an option he has.

Does he need to start a PCT or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisGuyIknow View Post
            The arm is feeling much better today, 4 days after the pin. This guy I know still wants to stop pinning all together. Getting more/different gear is not an option he has.

No he will be fine. Shits just getting into him really, i had used test and tren for 4 weeks and had to stop and no sides came from it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisGuyIknow View Post

if i was going to stop 4 wks in, i would run a full pct, starting 3 wks after last injection. i dont suggest sust or prop for a first cycle, for this reason. there are ways to cut it using sterile oil. you could try that. i know many guys who have only done 250mg wk for a first cycle and gained very well. doing .5cc, 2 times a wk, cut with .5 to 1cc of sterile oil will reduce the pain. no matter what, there is going to be some pain, even with teste or cyp. the virgin muscle will take time to get used to having foreign oil sitting in it. over time though, you get used to it. i was crippled by sust early on in my use. now i get very little pain from it. another factor is brand. poorly made stuff can be really painful. gear like GP is going to be about as painless as they come, so if you are't already using it, consider maybe some cyp or test e made by GP for the future.
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 03-24-2013, 02:12 AM.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X