First cycle ever what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle ever what do you think?

I'm 6'1 220 lbs 24yrs old. Ok so I'm about to get my first cycle in a week here is what I got.

Armidex
    Clomid
    Danabol 10
    Enanthate 250

Here is how I planned the cycle.

1-12 Enanthate 500mg weekly
    1-4 Dianabol 20mg daily
    1-4 Armidex 1mg daily the weeks 5-12 .5mg Armidex

13 off
    PCT Cycle
    14-15 Armidex .25 daily then weeks 16-17 .25mg E.O.D.
    14 Clomid 200mg
    15 Clomid 100mg
    16 Clomid 50mg
    17 Clomid 25mg
    18 Clomid 25mg

How does this sound I did a lot of research before I did this to in hopes of not coming off like an idiot once i wanted some input

Looks like you HAVE done some research thank god.

2 problems i have with it all. Go with a higher d bol mg, and run your adex at .5mg e3d instead. If you need more, you can always go eod. 1mg ed will dry your joints out within a week and you will be in too much pain to lift. And it lasts for a few days once it sets in

Thank you for reading bro. This is what a first time user should post, a cycle with some knowledge behind it. I hope other new members can come on here and see this. Might cut down on us repeating ourselves all the dam time
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 03-21-2013, 11:50 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yeah the only thing I would change here is the adex like Alex said. Glad to see you did some research before posting!

Comment

looks solid Bro - (Alex hit all the points I would have). I would also wait to start clomid till wk15 - TestE has a 5 day half-life.

so if u pin say Mon + Fri u will have 500mg Test - sat/sun u will b @ aprx 375mg (Mon's 250 inhalf+Fri250) , wed wk14 aprx 187mg, mon wk 15 aprx 93.5mg (which is still significant)

Roid Calculator - http://www.roidcalc.com/
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I was afraid nobody would reply. I'm going to do what you recommended. I'll up the dbol and lower my adex. How will I be able to tell if I need more?

Comment

Just look at your body in the mirror. If you look like there is alot of water under your skin, or your nipples are itchy/puffy, then you need to up it
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Clomid at 200mg is WAY too much in my opinion! I got super high bp on just 100mg. and when I lowered it to 50 it got back to normal levels. I would lower the clomid to 100mg. first week and keep it at 50 the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll post how everything went after I complete this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by CellTech View Post
                  Clomid at 200mg is WAY too much in my opinion! I got super high bp on just 100mg. and when I lowered it to 50 it got back to normal levels. I would lower the clomid to 100mg. first week and keep it at 50 the next 2-3 weeks.
                  Glad u caught that cell tech. I missed it on first glance

He's exactly right Hunter. Most people just go 50mg/day for 4 weeks but i do like the idea of starting it higher for the first week

Hunter, is it too late to use nolva instead? Ive never used clomid but u hear it makes u lethargic??? Anyone care to comment on that?
                  ALEX.18
                  Last edited by ALEX.18; 03-22-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    Glad u caught that cell tech. I missed it on first glance

He's exactly right Hunter. Most people just go 50mg/day for 4 weeks but i do like the idea of starting it higher for the first week

Hunter, is it too late to use nolva instead? Ive never used clomid but u hear it makes u lethargic??? Anyone care to comment on that?
                    It probably depends on the individual (same goes for most/all drugs). I personally don't feel anything when on clomid or nolva. I do notice that when I'm on nolva I drop more water though. A good rule of thumb can be to stock up on both and if he gets some nasty sides, he can switch to the other.

Comment

Yeah I already placed the order so clomid this time around. I'm going to make sure and get both nolva and clomid next time. I really appreciate the inputs. I think I will switch my pct to....

PCT
                      14-15 Armidex .25 daily then weeks 16-17 .5mg E.O.D.
                      14 Clomid 100mg
                      15 Clomid 50mg
                      16 Clomid 50mg
                      17 Clomid 50mg
                      18 Clomid 25mg

And i was thinking about adding IGF-1 to my next PCT. Do you guys think that is a good Idea?
                      And I'll probably switch to Nolva instead of clomid

Comment

Working...
                      X