TrenA/Winstrol/Proviron Stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrenA/Winstrol/Proviron Stack?

Let me know what you think about this stack following a true bulk? maybe throw in some turanibol for more dry mass
    “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

I don't like it. (you asked?)

I believe in Test...everything starts with Test.
    of course the argument is "they say" Test cause u to retain water and bloat etc ... lean mass is in the diet not in the needle.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Buy some test And i perfer masteron instead of proviron in a cut cycle i know ur gona say proviron is oral mast but in my experience i love masteron much more. Goodluck

Comment

I think you're correct it is all in the diet but I've run Tren with and without test I can cut calories and still have a succesful cycle but with the addition of Test it throws my lipid levels & cholesterol all out of whack if im not at atleast 2600 cals and quite a bit have to be fat.(Just as with Dbol) and I was thinking masteron but if so shouldn't the winnys be dropped? both compunds have similar effects but what about the turinabol or even deca? would that be a smart addition?
        “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

In my experience i run mast and winny togeather To me winny cuts and masteron produces a hard muscle effect like nothing else
          I havent run tbol but have heard of guys using halo before a competition
          People have said high stuff about tbol just abit pricey for me

Comment

Working...
          X