sus flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sus flu?

I have done a ton of research today and i came across what is called sus flu. The reason i started looking is bc i went from feeling great to feeling like complete shit. My injection site got red,hot,hard,and sore. My sinuses started going in all directions. Stuffed,running, congested, sinus pressure in my head and a slight fever. I have read people kept using it (sus250) even though they had same symptoms and just added benadryl, i also read it just stopped after a few weeks. My first thought wasn't that it could be an allergic reaction but a abscess, i was freaking out. My questions are? Do u think i should stop taking it? Will it cause an abscess if my body is rejecting it? Should i try benadryl? Has anyone else experienced this?

it is relatively common and has more to do with the oil than the actual compound.

I would try to battle thru see if it gets better and or try injecting slower or split inj site's (.5cc) or try SubQ.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I dont think its just sust. Ive been battling it for 4 days now

Comment

Id get a cough when i pinned sust270 but thats all i got

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          I dont think its just sust. Ive been battling it for 4 days now
          Are u going through the same shit i am?

Comment

Yup had to take acouple days off from work. Which i never do
            Body hurts, not much sleep I think its your body reaction to different oils it will go away im still gona pin on scheduled days

Comment

Yup had to take acouple days off from work. Which i never do
              Body hurts, not much sleep I think its your body reaction to different oils it will go away im still gona pin on scheduled days
              What schedule are u on? And are u pinning a spot thats still sore or changing them up?

Comment

I shot mon and thurs
                Monday left glute and right shoulder
                Thursday right glute and left shoulder

Comment

If it the flu that been going around.. I feel for ya man i lost 16lbs in 9 days!

Comment

I tell ya its affecting my eating. And gives me this stupid cough The cough sounds like im faking it

Comment

My temp shot up to over 105 i ended up having a seizure and passing out. I had no appetite this went on for roughly 14 days total. The hospital told me there wasnt really anything they could do for me and sent me home.. A week later i went back and the treated me for a sinus infection double ear infection and bronchitus. After three weeks now ive just got a little cough but my voice is still all jacked up. Il gonna try to get back into the gym friday but im still feeling weak.

Comment

are you taking an AI? I've read that you'll run into those same symptoms if your estrogen is too low.
                        sigpic
                        http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

I tell ya its affecting my eating. And gives me this stupid cough The cough sounds like im faking it
                          Yeah, i had the same thing. I did my right glute monday and i have a huge lump but its not red or hot like my shoulder was just a little sore. Did my left glute yesterday and so far so good. I think i might be getting used to it. At least i hope so.

Comment

ive gotten something similiar with sustanon too,its happened too many times for it to be a coincidence..to be honest i get whatever test i can get my hands on but enanthate is my fav,its better as far as keeping blood levels stable instead of all that diff stuff in sustanon,i just wanna try some more of the cutting compound like winny and masteron, i need to get some vascularity bad, ive been on this bulk mode for so long...hope u feel better

Comment

Working...
                            X