Primobolan GTFIHN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primobolan GTFIHN

Anyone have any knowledge on this stuff? Im thinking about using it on my next cycle with a 12 week andromix/prop/MHN cutter. Would like to kno if i can run it the entire 12 weeks. Prob gonna go with 200mg on a tues/fri schedule to give me 400mg/week. All other pins will be eod and mhn for the last 8 weeks. Thanks in advance
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

it works good but due to its cost many people dont run it
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Im asking for dosage and length to run suggestions. Do i need to stop it earlier than test to let it clear before PCT or can i run it all the way like EQ? I would think to stop it 2 weeks earlier than test since its got enanthate attached to it. So i guess my cycle would look like this...

??Wk 1-2(3): 60mg tbol ed?? (Might just go 2 weeks)
      Wk 1-12: 75mg a-mix eod (as a starting point)
      Wk 1-12: 200mg primo tues/fri
      Wk 1-14: 100mg prop eod
      Wk 8-15: 50mg MHN ed

Of course caber, ai's, and clomid and possibly nolva together for pct. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME USING TREN. 6th cycle all together. does anything look off to you guys?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

most ppl i know who do use it run 600mg a week, which is why it gets pricey and run it long due to it be mild...here is a cut for summer a guy is using
        250mg Test Cyp Weeks 1-20
        600mg Primo 1-20
        400 Mast E 9-20
        60 mg Var 13-20
        this is an example but it gives you an idea of how most are running the primo

Comment

Yea but i figure with everything else in this cycle, 400mg a week wont hurt ya kno. Its not like im only running that and test, if that was the case then yea a higher mg might be needed. But what about my question? Does it need to be stopped before test is stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            Yea but i figure with everything else in this cycle, 400mg a week wont hurt ya kno. Its not like im only running that and test, if that was the case then yea a higher mg might be needed. But what about my question? Does it need to be stopped before test is stopped?
            i havent heard that it does...but it wouldnt hurt to run test for a couple weeks after you stop the primo.

Comment

Am i the only one that thinks primo is not worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                I ran it once in my first cycle but i had no clue what i was doing. I ran 200mg a week for 8 weeks haha. I didnt know any better. Live and learn my friends

Simce it won potw it will be a nice option for my next cycle
                ALEX.18
                Last edited by ALEX.18; 03-18-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  i agree its too expensive for the results.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    I ran it once in my first cycle but i had no clue what i was doing. I ran 200mg a week for 8 weeks haha. I didnt know any better. Live and learn my friends

Simce it won potw it will be a nice option for my next cycle
                    Hey Alex. I've been doing a bunch of research for my first cycle. Every post that I've read suggests to take Test (E or C) only for the first cycle. Here's the cycle I'm thinking of taking:

1) Test E 500ml/week (250ml twice a week). 8 weeks total. I read that dividing it in two will help with blood levels and possibly sides.
                    2) Arimidex .5mg EOD To reduce sides and gyno

PCT Cycle
                    1) Clomid: 100mg day one. 50mg/day following 10 days
                    2) Nolva: 40 mg day one. 20mg/day following 10 days

My biggest concern though is hair loss. Since Test is so androgenic and converts to DHT via 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, I've read that it has the potential to cause hair loss, and possibly cause irreversible damage. A few posts mention taking 400mg/week of Primobolan, which is one of the less androgenic steroids. I also read it's one of the most favorable AAS to take if hair loss is a concern. Would you suggest swapping the Test E and arimidex for Primobolan in this case? I've done some research to see if this is a good idea but many suggest that you should never cycle without Test (which suggests there's no way around it). Any thoughts?

I appreciate any feedback!

Comment

If you are genetically prone to hair loss there's not really anything you could do. It will amp up the loss but if you keep it in a mild dose range you should be good. I've heard of primo only cycles but not worth the money for a newbie recreational user.

Til your eyes bleed

Comment

What's considered a mild dose of Test E?

Originally posted by dorkenstein View Post
                        If you are genetically prone to hair loss there's not really anything you could do. It will amp up the loss but if you keep it in a mild dose range you should be good. I've heard of primo only cycles but not worth the money for a newbie recreational user.

Til your eyes bleed
                        Thanks a lot, dorkenstein. I'm actually not prone to hair loss, but learning how DHT can lead to hair loss did concern me. I know there's no such thing as a side-free cycle, just trying to manage them best I can.

Would you consider 500mg/week for 8 weeks of Test E and .5mg of arimidex eod, a mild dose?

Thanks!
                        newbster01
                        Last edited by newbster01; 04-11-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Yes, you may need to adjust your arimidex dosage to two or three times a week depending on how your estrogen responds. If your sex drive drops I would decrease it. But that is a good start point. After you've ran a cycle at that length and seen how you respond to gear you could up the length to 10 or 12 weeks if you run test alone or test and an oral.

Til your eyes bleed

Comment

Working...
                          X