It's been awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been awhile

Great site, wish this was around 20 years ago. That's about the last time I have cycled. I am 39 and looking just got some GP test cyp 250 and GP stan. thought this would be a good start to get back up there. Any suggestions on how long/much for the cycle?

i hear you. it's great to have so much info right here in one place. it didnt used to be this way.

like i was saying in the shout box ,i'd want to have 2 vials of test. maybe even 3. i'd run it at 400 to 500mg EW for about 10-12 wksand run the winny for the last several wks, depending on how much you have. honestly though, i dont really see how the winny will be super helpful for this cycle. winny is great for adding a good cosmetic effect while cutting and it can help some with strength as well as bind to shbg, but overall, i'd probably go with something else for "getting back up there". will it hurt to use it? hell no! it will help, i'm sure
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought. I've been back in the gym for a little over a year now and I go that itch. My brother has been trying to get me to try the HGH Hygetropin. what's your thoughts on that. I have only heard good stuff about it.

Comment

i personally think that hyge is one of the best gh's out there. i heard about it being tested awhile back and that it came out as pure at HG. i ran 200iu's of it and could tell the difference over generic. the main thing is, it takes a long time for the effects to show themselves. i wouldn't do it unless you can afford to do it for 6 months at 3 or more IU's
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is it winny that hurts like hell to inject?
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

i AGREE. i SAY FOUR TO FIVE KITS TO START . WITH MY SCRIPT 8-10 IU'S A DAY. FOR SIZE AND OFF SEASON. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

Comment

Working...
            X