High Tren/Low Test and Vice Versa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Tren/Low Test and Vice Versa

Out of curiosity, from users who have done both or even just one of the two, what is your take on this debate? There tons and tons of posts that say you get less sides from high tren low test but what about gains? How are they affected? Very few of these posts actually touch on that subject.

Also small edit. Test E/Tren E vs Test E/Tren A with the ace added after test E has kicked in. Thanks
    Adonis34
    Last edited by Adonis34; 03-14-2013, 04:08 PM.

i've only used high test with tren. i have heard many good things about low test/high tren, but i have to wonder how it would effect my sex drive. it seems like 19 nor's do a number on me, so i cant imagine how running say, 250mg test would be enough to work when tren is at least double that.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would like to know more about this too. Ive always thought test should be the highest mg levels in any cycle you run with the exception of EQ. Which in that case i still dont like out dosing test. Matching test with EQ mg for mg is the highest ratio any compound should be run with test imo. Ive always found it strange that andromix doesnt have more test than tren in it. Something like 100/50/50 makes more sense to me. Maybe someone could change my mind
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Everyone that has done low test high tren compares their sex drive to a dog in heat. I've even seen numerous posts of people running solo tren and have great sex drives. Perhaps it has something to do with upregulation of androgen receptors? I've seen a few studies, on mice mind you, where the addition of testosterone caused an upregulation of ARs. What are your gains like on high test with tren?

Comment

im just finishing up a 12 week high tren/low test...600mg tren e and 350mg test per week...the gains are lean and there is little to no water bloat...my sex drive is high like normal but i run 500ius of hcg per week......i found that most ppls sex drive gets fucked up when there estrogen levels get out of balance, either too high or too low
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            im just finishing up a 12 week high tren/low test...600mg tren e and 350mg test per week...the gains are lean and there is little to no water bloat...my sex drive is high like normal but i run 500ius of hcg per week......i found that most ppls sex drive gets fucked up when there estrogen levels get out of balance, either too high or too low
            I wish you would've ran it at just a TRT dose and reported back, supposedly that's when you'll see tren rip you up beyond belief. I can't personally vouch for that though. By it I meant the test of course
            Adonis34
            Last edited by Adonis34; 03-16-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X