Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello,
    I wanted to introduce myself and say that this is a great and very inofmrative board. I read Sam's thread and thank you all, especially Sam, for that thread.

Ok, let me get down to business. I'm 37, 6' 200lbs. I've been working out for years (mainly running and isolation lifting) but finally changed over to compund lifts last year. My squat is 315, my deadlift is 415 for reps and my bench is 215. I want to do just ONE cycle. Mainly for safety but also because I don't want ot get ridicuouly huge. I still want to be able to run, jump, swim, etc. I'm looking for strength and overall fitness. My diet is good and I get 2600 cals a day with 200g of protein.

Why do I want to cycle and why do I only want one cycle. I'm looking to jump start. It took me a year to get from the 200's in deadlifting to 415. Also took a year to get from a 115 squat and a 95lbs bench. At 37 I realize that I won't gain as fast as if I was 17. Tha's why I want to get one and only one cycle in. I slowly gained weight. I was 155lbs from high school until around 26. From 26 to about 32 I was 175 and in went to around 200 in the past 5 years.

Here's what I would like to try:
    Week 1-4: DBOL, 10mg, 3 times a day
    LIV 52 while I'm taking the DBOL (How much should I take?)
    Week 1-12: Test E, 250mg on Monday and Thursday
    Week 1-14 Adex 0.25mg every day (taper in last 2 weeks to every other day)
    Week 3-14 HcG 250iu every Monday and Thursday (I would run the HcG all the way up until 5 days before PCT)
    Finasteride (How much should I take?)

For the PCT
    Week 15-18 Clomid 50mg once a day
    Week 15-16 Nolva 40mg once a day
    Week 17-18 Nolva 20mg once a day

During this cycle, I'll add in 1000 more calories and up my protein to 250-300 to help with the muscle and strength gain. I've never taken any steriods in the past and I'm in great health. I eat right and take vitamins and drink at least 10 glasses of water a day.

My question is, how does this cycle look? I'm trying to play it safe. Is my PCT too much? What about my AI? Is there something that I can do better?

Any help and advice would br greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    James.
Working...
X