My next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next cycle

This isn't my first time using, or stacking. I've done tons of research for this cycle and would like to lay it out here for comments. This is the first forum i've found that doesn't have trolls living on it.

10wks
    TestE 500
    TrenE 200

I'll be running 0.5 arimidex from the first pin til the last day of pct.
    PCT for 6wks, i'll be running Nolvadex along with some natty test boosters and the arimidex. I'll also be tapering my nolva doses down towards the end.

I was gonna finish out with Winstrol starting wk6 and run it til wk12 but i think i've changed my mind. I'm considering runnin clen/t3 sometime during the cycle as well. Haven't quite worked that out but i'm gonna get it just to have it just incase i feel i need a lil push at the end to lean out.

Thoughts, advice, and suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
    sigpic
    http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

id run the cycle a little longer up to 12-15 weeks bud you will see gains still up till then. also tren only for 8-10 weeks at 200mg for maximal kept gains run test alittle longer after tren. as for pct i feel nolva, clomid, hcg is the best combo even with out the hcg nolva50/50/25/25/ clomid 100/100/50/50/. t3 is very harsh on you thyroid and would watch out for that clen is good just alone and will help you with good diet and a great workout. also t3 will help cut off the muscle u just put on from test/tren you body will be fighting to keep the gains while your nutrition is good. but since your running tren i would recomend hcg 500iu 3x week with a 5ml bactilerstatic water and your hcg solution. your balls will love you ! lol good luck buddy i hope i helped you!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Lumz View Post
      This isn't my first time using, or stacking. I've done tons of research for this cycle and would like to lay it out here for comments. This is the first forum i've found that doesn't have trolls living on it.

10wks
      TestE 500
      TrenE 200

I'll be running 0.5 arimidex from the first pin til the last day of pct.
      PCT for 6wks, i'll be running Nolvadex along with some natty test boosters and the arimidex. I'll also be tapering my nolva doses down towards the end.

I was gonna finish out with Winstrol starting wk6 and run it til wk12 but i think i've changed my mind. I'm considering runnin clen/t3 sometime during the cycle as well. Haven't quite worked that out but i'm gonna get it just to have it just incase i feel i need a lil push at the end to lean out.

Thoughts, advice, and suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
      Well exactly how many cycles HAVE you run? Have you had any experience with tren?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think you need to do more research..

Comment

Imo if your cutting you should use Test Prop with Tren A, the ones your using work better on a high cal diet. The fast acting Test and Tren work better on a low cal diet. And what Alex said......
          jm2c
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            Imo if your cutting you should use Test Prop with Tren A, the ones your using work better on a high cal diet. The fast acting Test and Tren work better on a low cal diet. And what Alex said......
            jm2c
            This will be my first Tren use. Appreciate the input!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
              Well exactly how many cycles HAVE you run? Have you had any experience with tren?
              I actually only have done 2 cycles previous to this. But I've been researching general use of steroids since i was in HS, and especially the last 3 months i've kept my face to this computer screen looking for and reading any information that i can find. My first cycle i ran TestE 250 for 8 wks. Just wanted to get a feel for it. I followed with a simple nolva pct. My second cycle i went with TestE 500/Dbol50 8 weeks. Now, I know everyone would advise against the Tren but the deal with that is i've already got it so i'm just gonna run it before it goes to waste. Before i had bought my cycles from people i knew in my town, who never had the right stuff because they were those ppl who just knew how to get ahold of the product but never really knew wtf they were doing with it or why, or even how to work out properly much less diet. Recently i've found a reliable source (i'm sure you can guess considering the forum i'm on) and so i ordered some test, an ai, and a blocker. If you're willing to give me useful information i'll gladly say that theres nothing you can tell me that i won't be open to. But I feel i know enough to weed out the few ppl who come around and like to troll forums. If someone suggests something i'm always gonna research the suggestion further just for my own good.
              sigpic

Comment

I can assure you that no one on here that is an avid member will troll you on anything. What Big said is true, prop and tren a are more common for cutting. I wouldn't be using tren if I were you, and for future reference, 8-10 weeks is not long enough to get good gains IMO. You will get better results running these compound longer as opposed to running them at higher doses, just throwing that info out there.

Comment

i really dont like spoon feeding people but here you go. the problem with using tren e over tren a for the first time using tren is if you cant handle the sides, you can drop the tren a and it will be out of your system quicker, causing the sides to reside sooner. if you go with tren e and cant handle the sides and decide to drop it, you will still have to put up with the sides for another two weeks or so. like ethan said, 10 weeks isnt long enough. you need to go at least 12 weeks and run the test 2 weeks longer than the tren. you also need caber to prevent progesterone sides from the tren. long story short, you need to do more reading brother. all of these things big, ethan, and myself have told you can be found on this forum, all you gotta do is look
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    I can assure you that no one on here that is an avid member will troll you on anything. What Big said is true, prop and tren a are more common for cutting. I wouldn't be using tren if I were you, and for future reference, 8-10 weeks is not long enough to get good gains IMO. You will get better results running these compound longer as opposed to running them at higher doses, just throwing that info out there.
                    Thanks for the info man. Other than the side effects of Tren why wouldn't you recommend using it?? Would using such a potent roid make it tougher for me to make gains later?? I already suffer from Insomnia and most of the "dreaded" side effects others are afraid of.. So i mean, once you're used to no sleep, balding, and all that fun stuff whats new? Ya know? LoL maybe i'm looking at this the wrong way but thats why i've decided of all forums i'd join this one because i feel i'd get the best advice from users here compared to the several other forums i've read threads on and just stayed back in the dark. Honestly, if i could do my order all over again.. i would change from the enanthate esters. I've read that the tren to test ratio is somethin 1:3??? So if i go ahead and run the tren, and not order somethin else, what you would recommend my TestE dose? From what i've seen from posts on here I agree i think i should run the test for 12 wks instead of 10 c/c with Tren. I'm assuming its to avoid shutdown at the end of my cycle if i d/c both at the same time?
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't recommend using Tren yet for the simple fact that you have not done that many cycles, and Tren is the strongest steroid on the market. When it comes to using this stuff, it's not about pumping as much into yourself as you can. You want to use as little as possible while still getting ideal gains. The only reason to add compounds, or up dosages, is if you stop seeing gains. With most compounds, you don't add them because they necessarily work better than test, but because they behave differently, and have different qualities about them. Tren however is a class of its own as far as I'm concerned. And as far as negative sides, what alex said is right. First time use should be the acetate ester.

And as far as "using such a potent roid making it tougher to make gains later", yes, it will. The more juice you use now, the more you will have to use on your next cycle, and the next, etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X