Happy with naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with naps

Before ordering or learning about naps I had find local sources that always have disappointed me because I never knew what i was getting, fake gear. Having to pay high prices and not knowing what i was getting was the worst feeling.
    i have ordered from Naps 2x in the past month for the first time and both times I received y orders, wow i cant tell you how good it feels to know that you actually get what you ordered and its from a reliable and legit lab, woowww its real. Prices are amazing, customer service answers my questions fast, shipment has been fast (first one 2 weeks, 2nd order 3 weeks), gear is clean and effective, and best of all its discreet, i don't have to deal with anyone.
    I love my experience and I'm very happy to have this resource available to me, I will continue to order from Naps only
    Thanks Naps

Great to see theads like this. Just placed an order my self and so far so smooth. The wait is killing me. Im jonesing at the mail box.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Same here. I used to have to deal with uneducated ppl just to get my stuff, and they never had anything that went to together i just had to pick n choose from a selection of shit and pay stupid prices for it. I put in my first naps order back in Jan just to see how it all worked out and i got my order in 9 days. My recent second order, which was oviously a bit more than just one product, is taking a little longer to get here but i have friends who have been usin Naps for years and they tell me its g2g. The one thing i look forward to every day is checking the mail!
      sigpic
      http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

i am relatively new to world of AAS. but i have ordered from several sights now. without a doubt NAPS is the best. i have received 3 separate orders from them. all 3 came in faster than they estimated and without any issues. not to mention the gear seems to be higher quality. test e i received from another site hurt like hell to pin and then made my leg glutes swell and inflame... had to get on antibiotics!

for me, i'm gonna stick with NAPS from now on!

Comment

Naps is the best!!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X