Test cyp cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test cyp cycle

Hey guys I need a little advice. I want to go on Test Cyp for my second cycle. I wanted to also take orals. I was deciding on dbols but I don't want to bloat like dbols make you. I like the pumps and intensity it gives me but the bloat is too much. Instead of Dbols, I could use Tbols but they lack the pumps dbols give. I was considering anavar but I never messed with it so I can't say much. Yes I've done my research. I know what all these do. I just want input from some others. Advice never hurt anyone

I got good pumps from t bol every time i used it (3 times)
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Any advice about anavar instead of MTHN

Comment

Not for a kickstart. Too mild. You want something like d bol, t bol, or drol(which im not recommending) for a kickstart. Var is a finishing drug, along with winny, mhn, etc.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Not for a kickstart. Too mild. You want something like d bol, t bol, or drol(which im not recommending) for a kickstart. Var is a finishing drug, along with winny, mhn, etc.
          Okay thank you Alex. I'm gonna use Tbol for kickstart then switch to anavar towards end of cycle

Comment

I have used dbol 3 times and never gotten that bloated look from it. Everyone talks about it, but I guess I just react differently haha

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              I have used dbol 3 times and never gotten that bloated look from it. Everyone talks about it, but I guess I just react differently haha
              You also cut on a bulk haha. And you didnt bloat from deca right? I would say youre deffinately a special case all around. No offense meant you just react very differently than other users of certain drugs

Comment

Working...
              X