Karachi sust 250 amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karachi sust 250 amps

Heads up to all those reading this, Ive been using this product for 11 weeks now. My first 6 weeks at 500mgs weekly and for the last 5 weeks 750 mgs a week. This stuff is literally blowing my socks off 100% top shelf gear. I had my concerns at first but now there are no doubts about it, this is the real deal! I will post some pics this evening...

naps karachi is real and they're powerful little fuckers...

Comment

This is good to hear. I just got some karachi amps in from naps, and they came from a different shipper. I have an off feeling about them, I don't know. Packaging was totally different then normal. Is there any dead giveaways for fakes? I searched online for pics of karachi legit next to fake, but could not find any.

Comment

Took some pics for you all to see. jrheajr, can you compare these to what you are using? Look the same?

http://imgur.com/a/tSTRW#0

Thanks all.

Comment

Shane these pics looks identical to mine in every last detail and I questioned mine also but I kept telling myself these came from Naps. Here are a few tale signs of fake amps , different amounts of oil in some of the amps, in the word proionate the letter is is capital "I" and one last very noticeable thing is the black lettering at the bottom would be squared and blotchy. Your gtg my friend

Comment

Hey guys I had bloodwork done last thursday and as soon as I get results I will picture them on here, all I've been taking are karachi sust

Comment

Thanks for the info jrheajr! Will be looking forward to your results!

Comment

havent forgotten posting my blood levels as promised, I go to get them next thursday so approximately 9 days, I will say this thou my lean muscle gains have continued and also some strength gains in certain places, weeks by week im pleased over and over, Gotta LOVE , TEAM NAPS

Comment

hey guys got results for blood test, test lvls were >7500 and liver count was <43, as soon as I get home from work I will post pics of my paper work, this blew my mind!!

Comment

Blood test results for Karachi

Here are my blood test results for the sustenon 250 Karachi amps as promised.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for posting jrheajr! I'm on week 3 of mine. For some reason I'm just not horny yet like past cycles. Not sure what is up with that. My sex drive seems somewhat dead. Maybe too soon I guess.

Comment

man I waited a little bit to check back to see what you were experiencing with your sust now? What do you think of them now?

Comment

Hey Jrheajr,

Do you still have that photo of your blood work while on these Organon, Karachi Sustanon 250's? I ask b/c I'm about to start them for the first time next month. The photo you have up is not viewable. I saw your Naps Review of this product & had to check in! Thx much.
                          - Me Vewy Angwy!!

Comment

Karachi Sust Amps 250 blood test results

Having trouble posting this picture from my phone but ill get it posted one way or another.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bad idea to post the pic with your personal info showing. I would take it down ASAP!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X