First cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle help

I'm looking into doing a first cycle and figured I would ask for some advice. Some background on me is I'm 6'3 currently between 215 lbs and 220. 12% bf. been training for 5 yrs naturally and compete in powerlifting (470 sq. 335 b. 610 dead). The macros I'm hitting right now are 450 g carbs, 111 g fat, 300 G protein to maintain weight (I also box multiple times a week). What would you guys recommend for a first time user?

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-steroid-user)

Youll find everything u need in this thread
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I would reccommend a simple cycle to start since you box try a cutting cycle or if you want to bulk up try a begginners cycle check out naps predesigned cycles then do your research on all the different compounds and if you have any questions along the way send me a private message I like designing cycles for people and I don't have a problem helping you out.also check out my site and read some of the things on there it might help you on were to start your research my site is my signature.
      GOOD LUCK
      BIGMURPH
      pm me if you have any questions

Comment

Working...
      X