Androstenelone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstenelone

I have been using test boosters, DAA, Phytoserm and HCGenerate, 1 week on each with little results. I just bought a stack from LG Science...Androstenelone (1-Andro), 1-Test (liquid L-Carnitine and L-Tartrate), and IGF-1 (Deer Antler Velvet). I was wondering if this would be close at all to real steroids, or can I expect the same lack of results? I know everyone is different but I'm afraid (so far) I have wasted my money on the test boosters unless i have not been on them long enough. Any info or advise related would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

They won't work like the real thing but there are a couple that work pretty good try to stick with the andro-1 or the methyl-1 test is the closest it gets with those type of supplements back in the day when they were still producing the real androsteindion I took about 3 cycles stacked with norteten and actoban and got great results but after the ban from the goverment on prehormones they just are so much weaker you would be better doing some research on real gear thats worth the money.do your research and if you have any questions i'm bigmurph send me a private message and I will be happy to help you can visit my site and read some of the things I have on there it might give you a start on your research.My site is my signature geared up strength dot webs dot com/ check it out and if you have a question email me or send a private message I would be glad to help.

Comment

Working...
    X