Biomex NPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomex NPP

After carefully reviewing naps site it looks like Biomex is the only one who carries NPP. I have only used GP products for my last 4 cycles and was hoping that they produced NPP. I can only assume that Biomex is legit and accurately dosed but I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has used Biomex NPP.

Gp does make it. Its called phenyl 100

http://www.napsgear.net/gp-phenyl-100-p73
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Don't know how I missed that lol Thanks ALEX

My original cycle plan was Prop and Tren A but I am deathly afraid of the effect it may have on my hair. I have noticed some thinning of the hair on the top and front of my scalp, nothing outrageous but def noticeable. I am worried if I go forward with the tren that my hairline may start receding and the thinning will get worse.

Comment

I already have the Tren A on hand so it is killing me to hold off but I am pretty certain I am going to go with the NPP instead

Comment

I know Accordo RX carry NPP as well

Comment

Working...
          X