cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle question

Just finished a 10 week cycle of winstrol depot and testosterone propionate 100mg injecting every other day 1ml of each on workout days,just ordered testE 250mg/deca200mg and winny oil base Injectables ,should I keep my same cycle routine or would I have to change injection dosages,please reply simply as I have explaned

How many cycles have you run before? What are your stats?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I have done only one cycle the first one I mentioned ,I am 29yrs 185 lb5ft10in ,I work out every other day for an he,heavy workouts

Comment

I have done only one cycle the first one I mentionedi am 29yrs 185lb5ft10in,I work out every other day for an he,heavy workouts

Comment

No advice from me. 2nd cycle and your jumpin on deca?
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Any advice and instructional opinions would b greatly appreciated

Comment

Stash the deca for a later cycle and do some more research. You shouldnt be using anything more than test and d bol for your first 3-4 cycles imo

Comment

I can agree to some extent but I could find test 400 or test 250 anywhere that was legit was thinking maybe I could do the winny 1ml every other day and maybe 1/2a no of deca every other day or 1ml twice a week as a sub for the test???

Comment

My opinion, if you want to use gear: Go to Napsgear.net, order a few vials of test e(250) and some dianabol. do 12 weeks of the test at 500mg/week split into two injections, and do 40mg/day of the dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. You will need to get Arimidex and take it at .5mg/EOD and Nolvadex as a post cycle. Run the post cycle for four weeks at 40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg weeks 1-4 respectively. Start the PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.

Comment

Dont take this the wrong way but u need to do some research. NOTHING can be subed for test, especially a 19-nor like deca. And to say you cant find test 250 from somewhere legit? Everyone here knows where to get that. Like i said man, im not trying to be a dick, just want you to do this the right way so you dont fuck yourself up beyond repair

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                      My opinion, if you want to use gear: Go to Napsgear.net, order a few vials of test e(250) and some dianabol. do 12 weeks of the test at 500mg/week split into two injections, and do 40mg/day of the dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. You will need to get Arimidex and take it at .5mg/EOD and Nolvadex as a post cycle. Run the post cycle for four weeks at 40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg weeks 1-4 respectively. Start the PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.
                      Spoon feeding...

Comment

Yea man its cool no offense,I'm asking questions so I can learn,ill c if my connection will try and hunt down some test 250or400

Comment

I was referring to our sponsor

Comment

Only thing I seen was test 400 but it wasn't available,commin soon

Comment

Test enanthate or cypionate is test 250 bro

Comment

Working...
                              X