Winstrol pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol pills

What's the longest y'all have ever ran winstrol pills?
    One decision determines your legacy

8 wks, but i would not suggest that and i personally wouldnt do it again. its really bad for your cholesterol. its good as an icing on the cake. i like it at the end of a diet, say the last 4 wks, but if you want a DHT based hardener for longer than 4-6 wks, i would highly suggest masteron
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I was thinking of running it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day. I've got proviron I'm gonna run the last 4 weeks
      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
        I was thinking of running it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day. I've got proviron I'm gonna run the last 4 weeks
        I used it exactly like that 50mg a day for last 6 weeks of cycle. Muscles hardened up nicely but my bf was too high for it to show. Didnt really get any bad sides from it but i dont really get sides period. Just proves that everyone actually does respond differently from drug to drug
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
        X