Fathers Have low T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fathers Have low T

Just thought I'd throw this info around to the fathers and/or expecting fathers at some point lol. This is also one of the reasons I turned to gear in the 1st place. So according to studies, after you have children (basically when they are born) your body chemistry changes to adapt to your circumstances. Basically that means you are no longer an Alpha male on the prowl. When you become a father your Natural T production drops by up to 28 - 35%!!!! quite the number. Now of course i'm sure training and proper nutrition can blunt that number, as the studies didn't revolve around the serious trainer. But I can attest that after my twins were born that I didn't feel like the same animal. At first I thought it was the sleep deprivation initially and lack of exercise and proper nutrition since the chaos of newborn twins came around. But after 2 month's or so when the twin's became consistent with everything (including sleeping all night long) I got my training and nutrition back on track, yet still never felt like the same animal. It wasn't a huge change in feeling, but it was there. Came across studies talking about the correlation of being a parent to Low T and was kinda sad about it lol. Was just wondering if any other fathers had any similar experiences, or just starting a topic of random info lol. I would post links of the studies/articles I found, but i'm not sure on the rules of links leading outside of the site.

Expecting my first in august, didnt need to read this.. Thanks man
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I had read or heard something about this study not too long ago as well. I became a father just 2 years ago now for the first time at age 36. I have to admit, I have been wondering if perhaps I am struggling with low t. As you put it, I don't feel like the same animal since then either. Exercise makes me feel so much better, but getting my ass out of bed to do it now is the challenge. I used to love to workout! I planned the rest of my day around it. Some people would refer to it as having a spark in their ass, but it seems like that spark is gone now...and I miss that little bastard!

I think I will get myself checked next time I go see the doc. It would be nice to know if there is a reason I feel like a lazy slob now

Comment

Well guys, I'm 43 and have two grown daughters. Didn't really lose that exercise drive until I hit about 40. But you're on the right track. Don't know if you're married or settled down, but I feel that guys who are younger or the ones who are out in the club on the prowl, trying to get laid. Naturally I think their test levels are higer than a guy who is at home living the married life. Those guys are trying to compete with the other guys to see who can get the girl. But also at 43 I've grown out of that. But have I truly grown out of it or is my test low and I don't want to do that stuff anymore? I think it all goes hand in hand. I started using gear about three years ago. Right now I use test e 250 twice a week, just to try and keep my levels and energy up. Hope this helps?

Comment

@ Alex congrats on the expected child, boy or girl if ya don't mind me asking? my twins are girls. gonna be a house full of estrogen.

@Stallion - Definitely bud, I'm actually heading this week to get my numbers checked to make sure I'm good to go for my next cycle.

@Biggie - I guess everyone is different. Once I'm in the gym I always feel like a monster (perhaps from the increase in T during exercise) but I noticed I didn't have the same mindset as I use to. Such as planning my whole day around the gym lol. Now I just set a time after I get my girls to bed, but there are those nights where I have to force my ass out of the door.

Comment

Thats why they made Test
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X