Test / EQ Blend.. POTW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test / EQ Blend.. POTW!

I'm interested in trying EQ, I hear a few conflicts about the drug and the only real way for me to find out is too try it for myself. Who knows it may become my favorite drug... Lets vote GP test/EQ blend.

I'm with ya on this one. I've been thinking about trying EQ for my upcoming cycle and the POTW would definitely make it an appealing purchase.

Comment

I will be starting a Test / EQ cycle April 1st. I could not wait for it to be POTW.

Comment

Oh snap! I've been waiting on this one. I love EQ!

Comment

Fuck me. It's not potw lol
          I voted though!

Comment

I appreciate the support guys! Looks like we'll get it next week

Comment

EQ IS THE SHIT! I used a domestic source at 700mg per week and 250mg per week of test e from Naps. it was an awesome cycle size and strength as well as hunger were all present. I'm currently running Naps Sust 270 Deca and 100mg per day of OXY all GP thanks to a eroids Promo Naps was running got some free gear and it was on my doorstep in less than a week! I'm also happy to say that Naps is rising in the rankings and popularity on eroids as well. I know a lot of you don't like that site but I'm just happy to see our Naps doing well!!!

Comment

Wondering about dose

I was wondering how much to get myself. At 500 (1.25 2x EW) per week 4 bottles would get you 16 weeks. Would that be a good dose, and then add some extra test? Or should I just go with 1.5 2x EW for 600. Maybe start with some TBol first few weeks. Never used Eq before.
                sigpic

Comment

I am close to pulling the trigger on GP test 250 and GP Bold 200 (Equipoise).. Just for some lean hard gains... Is this blend the way to go?

Comment

This is my favorite combo product from GP. You will not be disappointed! Enjoy..

Comment

Working...
                    X