Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is an AI necessary for a cycle like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is an AI necessary for a cycle like this?

Is an AI necessary for a cycle like this?

Week 1-14 Test-E 500mg/week
    Week 1-4 dbol 50mg/ED

PCT
    Week 12-15 Clomid 100/75/50/50

Its not a cost thing as I will still get it and keep on hand just in case, just don't want to hold back gains. Thanks!!
    eleventhtoe
    Last edited by eleventhtoe; 12-14-2010, 10:59 PM. Reason: Typo

Really? 50mg/week test?

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
      Really? 50mg/week test?
      Nope forgot a zero 500mg/week sorry about that.

Comment

I ran something similar and used .5 adex eod. I don't think it's a must, but helps keep down bloat

Comment

Theres not going to be much need at 500mg/wk. I would have some just in case though.

Comment

"must" would depend on how sensitive to gyno you are. for me, i need a low dose AI if i'm running dbol. even if you aren't gyno prone, it is going to be helpful. test converts to estrogen and an AI is going to slow/decrease that conversion, making sure that more of your test continues to be test.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is this going to be your 1st cycle ? If so I would advise against running the dbol. The test alone is going to give you significant gains and if symptoms of gyno occur you will know that it is from the test. Otherwise if you run both compounds you won't know whether the test or dbol is causing gyno. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                "must" would depend on how sensitive to gyno you are. for me, i need a low dose AI if i'm running dbol. even if you aren't gyno prone, it is going to be helpful. test converts to estrogen and an AI is going to slow/decrease that conversion, making sure that more of your test continues to be test.
                Thanks thats what I needed to know!!

Comment

wow if u are running dbol u definatley need an AI man. dbol has a lot of estro effects like bloat and chances of gyno are increased. DEF run an AI w dbol

Comment

just another thought...not sure how long you've cycled for and what your experience is, but in my expereince, several years of using gear on and off, i have not gone as high of a dose on the dbol as you're planning to. 25-30mg has given me great results. just my experience
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X