do i have a hernia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i have a hernia?

hey guys, been a while since i have posted anything. I am getting nervous here. i dont have access to a dr at the moment but soon. I have a pain on the lower left on the ab 'v'. i have a light pain in my left nut when i ejaculate. maybe this is my prostate? hernia. the pain isnt always there and its more pressure feeling pain than sharp. ideas?

Is there a lump of any kind? Could be a small tear. Watch it when you cough and see if it lumps out more than the other side. I've been dealing with a hernia for a couple of years now.. Doesn't really effect my lifts, but I think mine just kinda "healed up" to "good enough" status on its own. I'd get to a doctor to find out for sure though.

Good luck bro!

Comment

Does sound like possibly a tear. I had a hernia I was lifting a wall at work and felt pain in lower stomach. A golf ball size lump appeared right above my Johnson. I went to dr. He said my stomach lining ripped and my intestant was sticking out thy pushed it back in cause it would cut blood circulation it was the worst pain ever and thy scheduled surgery. U shld see doc and take it easy until u no. Hernias are no joke. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X