Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limited cycle experience.. Please advise with first cutting cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited cycle experience.. Please advise with first cutting cycle.

Thanks in advance to anyone that lends a helping hand here. I have to begin with stating that I DO NOT recommend anyone follow my cycles... History. Everyone reacts different to compounds and I wouldn't do things the same again after gaining the experience tht I have.

Down to my question. When looking to recomp what would you suggest to maintain muscle mass while on a callorie deficit?

I've done a fair job of bulking over my last 3 cycles. I've never tried to cut yet and am currently around 15%. My goal is to maintain less than or close to 10% now that I've established some mass and strength.

Stats: 38, 230#, 6'
    Meals I try to get 40% protien, 40% carbs, 20% fats and intake is 3800 cals on cycle now.

Current cycle is 4 weeks into it.
    Wk 1-12 750mg test 400
    Wk 1-6 300 deca (needs the joint support)
    Wk 6-12 40mg Dbol per day split 2x daily
    Wk 1-12 adex .5mg e3d

After this cycle I will taper off to a maintanance level test for 4 weeks before I plan on hitting the Tren for this recomp/cut.

Now I know some are going to have an issue with the Cruz/blast. And yes I used Tren before on my second cycle and I'm sure I will catch some hell for that too. This is why I started off saying that no one should try my history.. It's unsafe. Ive wresed with a bp of 205/100 for awhile. litterally felt the strain on my heart/cardio system from rapid growth. Yet I'm 38 and looking to compete and I'm achieving this goal with 100% devotion.

Thanks again for any input on my first cutting cycle. I know it's diet dependent but I don't want to loose any muscle mass... I've worked really hard for it!

I really liked Test Prop, TrenA and Mast the synergy works great.

going by ur current Test levels I'll tell u what I did;
    700 TestP, 400TrenA, 400Mast (I actually had a blend which was 100/100/100 which I just supplemented w/xtra Prop).
    don't tell anyone but I did this for 15wks, which I do not recommend cuz I was pissing Mimosa's every morning.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB, I was thinking the same minus the Mast. My bf is too high to see any hardening. Do you think the mast would still be beneficial though? I hear Tren is amazing for retaining mass on a calorie deficit though I've only used it to bulk. Also, one last question... I've heard a good ratio to bulk/cut was 3 bulks then 1 cut? Do you guys think that's a good idea or should I stick to a certain bf level? Ie, should I bulk until getting to 12% then cut no matter how many bulk/cut cycles?

Comment

Working...
      X