Tren questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren questions.

Hello all. I don't post a lot but I definitely read a lot on these forums. Now I come with questions. At first I was thinking my next cycle would be Test-E + EQ + D-bol (oral). But i've read alot that EQ is extremely mild and most do not experience much from it. So I was considering the option of replacing the EQ with Tren. I've read that Tren is very potent and powerful and can come with some tough sides. I'd like to hear some thoughts regarding Tren. I'd like to put on some muscle while trimming so BF. I understand no steroid is a "fat burner" but certain steroids aid in it better than others. I'm 5"11 205 lb's at 12-13% bf. Currently on Naps, the Tren-A is the Product of the week, making the price looks very appealing compared to the combined vial of Test-E/Tren-E. So would Tren A be a good route to go? I also understand that Tren-A requires more frequent injections. Thats my questions for now, I apologize for any spelling errors/grammer errors, I'm on my cell phone at work, so kinda thumbing away at a brisk pace lol. Thanks for your time guys.

Whats your cycle experience look like?

Tell us this and we'll be able to give you more informed suggestions
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      Whats your cycle experience look like?

Tell us this and we'll be able to give you more informed suggestions
      My bad, My first cycle was just Test - E 500 Mg a week (mon/thurs) to see how I respond to gear (side effects wise). My 2nd cycle was Test - E 500 mg a week for 12 weeks (mon/thurs) and D-bol 50 mg ED for 6 weeks. Both of those cycles were great, I love D-Bol. I felt great and experienced very little side effects. Very little water retention with good gains. I did experience some very minor Shoulder acne at the end of the 2nd cycle, but that corrected itself pretty quick with pct. So this would be my 3rd cycle so I'm looking to add a 3rd compound. I'm open to any suggestions, like I said, looking to shed my winter coat (damn holidays) and add some more muscle mass. I've been lifting for 7-8 years. I eat pretty clean majority of the year, but I do like to endulge at times, especially during the holidays .

Comment

i dont know if you should mess with tren just yet bro. if you absoultely must add something new though, EQ would be great for you to use, if you run the right dosage. i would suggest sticking with just test and altering your diet to cut and upping the cardio. you will lose a good amount of fat with just doing that. maybe add in some clen and t3 to accelerate fat loss. trust me man, you dont want to mess with tren until you NEED to
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ok, So would it be possible for me to do Test-E and Dbol while taking the clen/t3? Seems like a lot of orals, not sure how how toxic the clen and t3 is on the liver. I know a bit about clen, but I really don't know much about t3. What is the dosing like? how much and how long? I know clen is suppose to be taken for a short time, but are you suppose start taking it again after your break? such as 2 weeks on, 2 off, and then 2 back on? Thanks for taking the time To educate this newb. I've centered most of my reading towards test and D-bol and pct of course.
          GroggMan
          Last edited by GroggMan; 02-28-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Of course you can run it all together bro. Do as much research on anything your going to put into your body as you can. Like you said, clen is cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You can run it for how ever long you want as long as you stay with 2on/2 off

Here are some good links for all the t3 info u need

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-My-Take-On-T3

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-know-about-t3..

Comment

Thanks for the Help and the links Alex. I did quite a significant amount of reading on it last night. I'm gonna continue to educate myself more on it before I order and plan on cycling. Once I feel I'm educated enough, I'll post a cycle layout to be critiqued.

Comment

Cool deal man. Sounds good

Comment

I honestly don't see what the big hype about trens sides are. I think if you wanted to use the tren vs. EQ I would stop foolin around and just go with a 8 week tren/test cycle and incorporate the clen/t3 at the end weeks 8-12. Your going to notice incredible results with that cycle just keep your tren dosage between 50-75 mg ED or even EOD..

EQ, TEST, TREN, CLEN, DBOL are all juice only thing is some are stronger than others and when people abuse any of them they get a bad experience some worse than others. Most (not all) people that experience bad times with tren have either gone over the 75mg ED mark or just take too much of it for too long over 12 weeks.

My advise is get the tren and start off slow at 50mg a day then weeks 4-8 bump it to 75mg. Dbol is actually alot worse for your liver than tren is

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
                    I honestly don't see what the big hype about trens sides are. I think if you wanted to use the tren vs. EQ I would stop foolin around and just go with a 8 week tren/test cycle and incorporate the clen/t3 at the end weeks 8-12. Your going to notice incredible results with that cycle just keep your tren dosage between 50-75 mg ED or even EOD..

EQ, TEST, TREN, CLEN, DBOL are all juice only thing is some are stronger than others and when people abuse any of them they get a bad experience some worse than others. Most (not all) people that experience bad times with tren have either gone over the 75mg ED mark or just take too much of it for too long over 12 weeks.

My advise is get the tren and start off slow at 50mg a day then weeks 4-8 bump it to 75mg. Dbol is actually alot worse for your liver than tren is
                    Are you telling him to take 8 weeks of oral Tren?

Comment

You dont see a problem with someone using tren on their 3rd cycle?

Comment

With all the good remarks on eq lately he should just throw that in at 600 mg aweek and call it a day

Comment

No I don't see a problem with him using a 50mg-75mg tren oil inj. because he's already stacked dbol and test. Also the last suggestion of test/eq/clen/t3 is a lot harsher than a tren/test stack don't you think. If he's never done clen then how do you know he won't have a reation to that. Everyone know that clen could could is good to burn bf at the cost of an increased heart rate. Where as tren will act more like an aas to increaseprotien intake and result in more permsment gains

Comment

If he does tren in third cycle. Where does he go from there
                            Tren is a great steroid for people who are stuck He can have clean mass gains on EQ

Comment

No I don't see a problem with him using a 50mg-75mg tren oil inj. because he's already stacked dbol and test. Also the last suggestion of test/eq/clen/t3 is a lot harsher than a tren/test stack don't you think. If he's never done clen then how do you know he won't have a reation to that. Everyone know that clen could could is good to burn bf at the cost of an increased heart rate. Where as tren will act more like an aas to increaseprotien intake and result in more permsment gains
                              BigL is exactly right. I can go back and forth with you on the pros and cons of any drug of choice but im not. If he wants to use tren and peak on his 3rd cycle, let him. If he wants to leave room for improvement and gains, its his choice ultimately. Nothing you or i can say will change his mind. You know just as well as anyone else on this forum that tren isnt recommended for a third cycle though. He can do a good job with test and dbol with a proper diet an training routine

And no, i dont think anyone on here in there right mind would agree with you that test/eq/clen/t3 would be more harsh than test/tren
                              ALEX.18
                              Last edited by ALEX.18; 03-01-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X