goodmorning fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodmorning fellas

I hope this messege finds you all happy and in good health.

Its rare that I get sick. Even more rare that i fall under illness while on gear and not take in any calories for 24 hours. Ill have you know i have recovered, but i made an interesting observation while i was under the weather. Woke up to piss the morning after and my urine was much more on the brown side. I am assuming that is my body getting rid of fat? I look like i dropped a some bf%, look shredded, and now Im back to normal and full of energy. on top of the world energy. Just never observed my urine at that dark of color. Should have too a pic!

So, do you think my fat assumption is correct? Any other thoughts floating around?

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Dehydration. You looked ripped because all your subcutaneous water came out. Now unless you were still drinking tons of water while you were sick then i dunno what it was
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Drank prob three, 16oz bottles of water.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

And it was that one time only it was a shade of brown, not yellow. Not dark yellow either. Im reading it could be liver issues but due to the fact it only happened once, im not worried at all. Just thought it may have been excess fat or rapid fat loss. Either way guys, thanks for any input.

Comment

My next guess would have been kidneys but i guess liver makes more sense
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
          X