Naps Review #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Review #2

This post is to all those who are still on the fence about Naps Gear. I just received my second order. Like last time it came in roughly half the estimated time. In my opinion there is no reason to look anywhere else. I'm currently in the middle of my first cycle with GP gear I received from Naps and I couldn't be happier. My money was well spent on high quality product. Naps Gear is highly professional, highly discreet and second to none. Thanks Naps.
    sigpic

im not trying to flame you here but i hear this a lot from ppl...you say you haven't even finished your 1st cycle, yet you say its quality gear...how do you know? you have nothing to compare it to and you dont even know the results you have gotten off this cycle yet
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

this is my first cycle with naps gear, not my first cycle ever (6 previous cycles). The results Ive seen within the first 7 weeks have been great thus far. That's how I know.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear man! What are you running now, and what did you just get?

Comment

Ive been running Test E/Tren E for about 7 weeks now and i just added in the Winny and Clen. Its worked great so far and Im looking forward to the next 5 weeks. I plan on starting an andromix cyle with winny about a couple months after im done with my pct on this first one.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X